Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: June 4th 2013
Price: € 22.99
Link: Movies-blu-ray.nl

Notes: Matte finish, glossy title, artwork on back cover, no inside art, region free disc (plays on A and B players)

J-card (check)
Backcover artwork (check)
No inside artwork (check)
No printed banner (check)

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_1.jpg

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_0.jpg

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_2.jpg

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_3.jpg

Actual pics-thanks Bert!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got home today to find this waiting for me! Wrapped industrially, must have cost a fortune in bubble wrap but it's pristine! Only ordered on Thursday so to get to the UK for release that's amazing. The steelbook is equally impressive; the glossy text on the front looks fantastic and is so much more detailed that it seems on the pic; the back art is great too. I'll try get a pic of this and the BB version together late on.

Very nice. Please include disc art in your pictures later on :D

I'll get pictures up asap but just as a point of interest for those people like me asking before - the menus can be set to either Dutch or French, I used the Dutch and it's easy to navigate. The film starts automatically with the subs for the language you choose your menu to be in but can be turned off so the film just plays in English with no subs at all. In the scenes with the subtitles for the non-English speaking characters it just has the UK subtitles like it did in the cinematic release (although I assume if you don't turn the subs off it would have the Dutch or French version instead. Really do love this release, looks amazing and if it had inside art it would probably be my fave steelbook ever!

I'll get pictures up asap but just as a point of interest for those people like me asking before - the menus can be set to either Dutch or French, I used the Dutch and it's easy to navigate. The film starts automatically with the subs for the language you choose your menu to be in but can be turned off so the film just plays in English with no subs at all. In the scenes with the subtitles for the non-English speaking characters it just has the UK subtitles like it did in the cinematic release (although I assume if you don't turn the subs off it would have the Dutch or French version instead. Really do love this release, looks amazing and if it had inside art it would probably be my fave steelbook ever!

Before you received your item, had you had confirmation that it had been shipped?
I only ask as this is the first time I have used this particular retailer so not quite sure if I should be expecting an email or for it just to be delivered.

I didn't actually, last thing I received was my confirmation that I had paid. Bit odd really as I did pay for the track and trace delivery(which I wouldn't have been able to do as I didn't even know it had been posted yet never mind have a tracking number)! But oh well, it arrived in a massive box with tonnes of bubble wrap wrapped round it. Could have fit 4 steelbooks in it comfortably so in all a very good service, too quick for their own good maybe!

Reactions: hobgoblin
Can't wait to get this-love the lettering (and I do have the BB Steelie:))-pics to be posted once they arrive for Group Buy :scat:

The subtitle information is VERY handy.

Thanks very much for this:drool:

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Good news about the English subs...thanks for the update. Looking forward to receiving this. Now just got to find some awesome inside art to add to it.

You are going to have to post the pics. Mate:scat:

Mine was sent on 2nd June with Inside Europe 1 + track and trace since it was my first order with them. Arrived on the 5th, very well packed with lots of bubble wrap.

Had mine today with minimal packeging, i.e. 3 thin strips of poylstyrene (sp) inside a cardboard envelope.

Thankfully it was undamaged. Where did my bubblewrap go:emb:?

Reactions: pak13