Zootopia (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #62) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: June 29, 2016 (Standard) - February 13, 2017 (E1) - March 29, 2017 (E2, E3)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC Edition 1 - FAC Edition 2 - FAC Edition 3
Price: 799 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC E1) - 1099 CZK (FAC E2) - 2199 CZK (FAC E3)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by carllenc - E1 - E2 - E3

ZOOE1.JPG ZOOE2.JPG ZOOE3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! Thanks for the photos and GB Karel. I am so glad I did not hold back on the hardbox even though I have Blufans 1-click already.

Shouldn't the title of the thread be edited to "Zootropolis" :whistle: ;)
No, the film's original title is the best choice for a release thread title.

When searching for releases (thread titles), it is much better when you don't have to know the local titles around the world.

I might be interested to learn about all "Evil Dead" steelbook releases, but should I really need to know it's called "Tanz der Teufel" in Germany? ;)

No, the film's original title is the best choice for a release thread title.

When searching for releases (thread titles), it is much better when you don't have to know the local titles around the world.

I might be interested to learn about all "Evil Dead" steelbook releases, but should I really need to know it's called "Tanz der Teufel" in Germany? ;)
Fair and valid point ;) It was more just poking fun that this FAC is titled "Zootropolis" opposed to (IMO) the superior "Zootopia" and none of the beauty shots or purchase links have been edited by FA to reflect that :rolleyes: With Edition 2 Lenti still available to purchase direct, it should be made clear to the consumer what the actual title here is ;) (and pics here don't count :LOL:)

Reactions: Mary72
Fair and valid point ;) It was more just poking fun that this FAC is titled "Zootropolis" opposed to (IMO) the superior "Zootopia" and none of the beauty shots or purchase links have been edited by FA to reflect that :rolleyes: With Edition 2 Lenti still available to purchase direct, it should be made clear to the consumer what the actual title here is ;) (and pics here don't count :LOL:)

I just noticed the beauty shots haven't been updated as well. I think that's super misleading. Good thing we have all the live photos here or else someone here might be thinking they're getting one thing while receiving another.

Makes me feel bad for all the people who thought they were getting a release with the proper title who signed up for the GB based on the beauty shot. I think our GB host and his interpreter should probably have said something but maybe they didn't know either.

Got my E1 today. I'm disappointed, to be honest. It wouldn't have killed them to give the city skyline or the train some sort of special finish. But it's just regular print. Only the title has features the usual FA treatment. A wasted opportunity.

Got my E2 a few days ago, it's absolutely gorgeous. I have to say that I even like it more than the blufans fullslip