Zootopia (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #62) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: June 29, 2016 (Standard) - February 13, 2017 (E1) - March 29, 2017 (E2, E3)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC Edition 1 - FAC Edition 2 - FAC Edition 3
Price: 799 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC E1) - 1099 CZK (FAC E2) - 2199 CZK (FAC E3)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by carllenc - E1 - E2 - E3

ZOOE1.JPG ZOOE2.JPG ZOOE3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I am assuming its WWA? Which will probably mean titleless spine and cover, but doesn't bother me much if its covered in a nice slip

it will be WWA for sure. I was not following this movie release before this thread, so if the WWA steels are already out, if it is spine titleless we can find out.

it will be WWA for sure. I was not following this movie release before this thread, so if the WWA steels are already out, if it is spine titleless we can find out.

It will more than likely be titleless due to it being Disney and the fact the movie has quite a few different names

It will more than likely be titleless due to it being Disney and the fact the movie has quite a few different names

for me that is never an issue, as long as the steel is high quality finish, with or without a Title on Spine is a detail. Personally I put my energy where it is mostly due, and I don't have it to complain on things that I cannot change. Also I have noticed when there is No Title on Spine, retailers that do ''Fullslip Custom Exclusive Packages'' put more energy in Making up for it.

Also Disney don't even release 3D in North America anymore for a couple of reasons, so at least it is cool that we get the 3D version on an international market.

Hi @carllenc @Collector03601 myslíš, že FAC uvolní další tituly Disney ( Marvel / Star Wars ) :thumbs:
Hi do you think FAC will release other disney titles (Marvel/Star Wars)
Nothing is confirmed but since this is the first one then there is hope others will be there too. I dont think Star Wars VII is happening as its been already dicussed and confirmed that only steelbook with q-slip is coming. Deadpool was part of their plan for 2016 so they might try doing that one. We will see I guess.

Nothing is confirmed but since this is the first one then there is hope others will be there too. I dont think Star Wars VII is happening as its been already dicussed and confirmed that only steelbook with q-slip is coming. Deadpool was part of their plan for 2016 so they might try doing that one. We will see I guess.
Definitely a great step for FAC in the right direction. :thumbs:

Thanks, if this leads to a Captain America Civil War or Doctor Strange FAC I might just lose my mind!

I look forward to seeing the beauty shot
Will it have the title Zootopia or Zootropolis

Danish Zoo have trademarked the name Zootopia for their new Zoo opening in 2019
The trademark has been registered in the UK since 2009 and cover use of the name for a list of reasons and includes merchandising products

Has the trademark been registered in Czech Republic I wonder and all of Europe

Here is a copy of the UK trademark listing
Screenshot (116).png

The Trademark has a EU number and I would not be surprised if it's been registered in other EU Countries

Last edited:
I was doing so well having my collection running in slow motion. In the past few weeks my GB list is growing exponentially. Anyway ... Yes please I have a copy =)