Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 and Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region Free

HDN Announcement:
Click here

00.jpg

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png06.png07.png08.png

Overview
When it comes to sci-fi adventure movies, they don't get a lot bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger's flicks. The Total Recall Mondo X SteelBook edition breathes new life into this modern classic, featuring art created exclusively for this package by JC Richard.​
About this Mondo X SteelBook
Mondo and SteelBook have done it again. Working together they have brought us this stunning world exclusive product just to Best Buy Canada.​
This SteelBook is number 011 in the Mondo X SteelBook . The entire package from the inside out has been laid out by Mondo, SteelBook, and JC Richard with great care.​
Some of the features of the Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook series #011​
•Original art created by JC Richard exclusively for this release​
•Featuring a gloss varnish and multiple colour layers​
What is Mondo?​
Mondo creates limited edition screen printed posters for favorite classic and contemporary films, in addition to vinyl movie soundtracks, VHS re-issues, and apparel. They also have a permanent gallery space in Austin, TX featuring a mix of original artwork and limited edition screen prints.​

m2218618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bonakaze
I love the look of this release! Also love the film. I'm glad it is this and not one of the other red ones we were guessing. I hope they still release lots of steels with previously released poster art though. There is sooo much nice mondo art out there.

I've over Mondo Steelbooks now. Don't have the money to continue to buy movies I don't like just to collect every spine number. Now it's time to let go of a majority of the previous releases I've bought.

Reactions: lolwut
Very cool to see that they've given the back full artwork this time... not that I minded the smaller details on the previous Mondo releases though. This looks amazing overall!

Reactions: Snollygoster
How did I miss this? Incredible.

Best Arnie film (sorry Terminator 1&2)

EDIT: I see that it wasn't announced as Total Recall until today.

I've got the JC Richard Total Recall print and it's beautiful so glad to see he's revisited Total Recall.

Reactions: rj531
The artwork is okay but I'm gonna pass. It would have been nice if it was something that didn't already have at least three unique steelbook designs (including a Canadian one just two years ago). Sticking with my UK remastered steel. Although this one is still my favorite art:

total-recall-steelbook-05.jpg