Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 and Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region Free

HDN Announcement:
Click here

00.jpg

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png06.png07.png08.png

Overview
When it comes to sci-fi adventure movies, they don't get a lot bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger's flicks. The Total Recall Mondo X SteelBook edition breathes new life into this modern classic, featuring art created exclusively for this package by JC Richard.​
About this Mondo X SteelBook
Mondo and SteelBook have done it again. Working together they have brought us this stunning world exclusive product just to Best Buy Canada.​
This SteelBook is number 011 in the Mondo X SteelBook . The entire package from the inside out has been laid out by Mondo, SteelBook, and JC Richard with great care.​
Some of the features of the Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook series #011​
•Original art created by JC Richard exclusively for this release​
•Featuring a gloss varnish and multiple colour layers​
What is Mondo?​
Mondo creates limited edition screen printed posters for favorite classic and contemporary films, in addition to vinyl movie soundtracks, VHS re-issues, and apparel. They also have a permanent gallery space in Austin, TX featuring a mix of original artwork and limited edition screen prints.​

m2218618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I'm complaining, but I thought the minimal back art was an artistic decision to create synergy throughout the set? If it's the case they've listened to feedback from us about the lack of interesting back art great.

This is a good movie that I do not have in my collection yet so I'm not disappointed but I'm starting to feel a little fooled about this cheap titles (not bad titles but old and cheap discs) for which they are charging us as they were new titles on blu ray, how are you feeling about this, folks?

Reactions: svenning
This is a good movie that I do not have in my collection yet so I'm not disappointed but I'm starting to feel a little fooled about this cheap titles (not bad titles but old and cheap discs) for which they are charging us as they were new titles on blu ray, how are you feeling about this, folks?
i think 27$CAD is a pretty good deal for a premium steelbook with a coverslip and WEA !

Reactions: bojee and rj531
Any word on if this has the remastered disc? A redditor said he was disappointed with the Terminator disc not being remastered and is hesitant to purchase this for fear of the same thing.

Any word on if this has the remastered disc? A redditor said he was disappointed with the Terminator disc not being remastered and is hesitant to purchase this for fear of the same thing.

It says remastered on the back and has the same specs as the remastered disc

The only BD of this in the US / Canada before the remastered discs was the first line of Lionsgate BD's which featured MPEG2 video and lossy DTS 6.1 audio

Doesnt seem to have been noted here yet that the price has dropped to $24.99 now. That puts it at 1 cent short of free shipping...same as Nightcrawler, so I just ordered the 2 together to get the free shipping.
Yup, just noted. :)
Woot! Time to redo my orders...

Reactions: eLviS1987
Didn't realize the title was only on the slip. Even with the title it's not obvious what film it is, but without it...yeah I'm back to sticking with my Zavvi steel as mediocre as that is.

I won't be purchasing this for myself (I like Total Recall, but not so much I want to own it), but I think it has the best overall packaging/design of all the Mondo X SteelBooks so far.