115326asfqnfa2jdxaxsfq.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All!

I am new here and I am very interested in acquiring these Avengers and Ultron Mondo Steelbooks.
I would like to participate in a Group Buy if there is one.
Am I correct in understanding that there isn't a definitive Group Buy for these at this time?
And that the links or website for bluefanatics.com is not yet working or showing any information?

One last question. Can anybody please tell me where the actual website is for their store that actually does sell something so I can see these prices that everybody is talking about regarding their other items for sale?

Thank you in advance.

OK I believe I have now read here that Avengers Age of Ultron is not a Mondo Steelbook.
Is that correct? So just "Avengers" then?

So confusing.
Yes it's just the first Avengers movie that is Mondo. We may have a group buy here, if we do it will be posted in the OP. If you click the watch thread button at the top of the page you won't miss out on any info. Welcome to the forum!:)

I hope people realize that this is NOT a Blufans steelbook. Blufans is simply the storefront.
This is part of the Mondo series like all the ones from Target and Best Buy. The ONLY difference is that the store you are buying it from is Blufans' store instead of Target or Best Buy.

I hope people realize that this is NOT a Blufans steelbook. Blufans is simply the storefront.
This is part of the Mondo series like all the ones from Target and Best Buy. The ONLY difference is that the store you are buying it from is Blufans' store instead of Target or Best Buy.

Well, once the BluFans store is active again, that is. :wow:

coming_soon.jpg

Reactions: C.C. 95
I'll get into a group buy as I have all the previous numbered Mondo Steelbooks, Mondo is making it more and more difficult to own all of them

Every time I look at this I want to puke. :wtf:

That's how I feel about your avatar! lol. :p

On topic, art is subjective ... So I'm guessing you just don't like Stout's style. There are a few like that, but there are MANY who love it. Me included. :) I've seen some artists whose stuff I didn't like a few years ago and then now I do... its kinda crazy how our artistic tastes our outlooks can also change. I'd be interested to know if you like Stout's style in like a couple years .. but I got a feeling the good ol' lgans wont be changing his mind much. ;)

Can't wait to get this. And the other as well I have all mondos even he variants. Hope we get a update o. This soon and when the go will go live