Release date: July 25th, 2016
Purchase link: HMV UK
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

1.jpg

2.jpg

kr_SWCHn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
personally, I really like the art, but that price needs to be significantly dropped. Knowing HMV it'll be in 2 for £25 within a couple of months.

If this had started off at £20 or under I'd be on it straight away. Great film. With the price as it is.... I'll wait.

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
Picked this up last weekend and watched last night, nice looking steelie and a great film, certainly one of the best films i've seen this year

Got this as a gift recently lovely steelbook reduced to £11.99 for anyone interested.

I really like the simple design and the film is pretty epic, Goodman is amazing in this film. Honestly when it finished I was like Wow that was some good **** lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and chunk
Got this as a gift recently lovely steelbook reduced to £11.99 for anyone interested.

I really like the simple design and the film is pretty epic, Goodman is amazing in this film. Honestly when it finished I was like Wow that was some good **** lol

Yeah, great film, nice steel - chuffed I waited until it was nearly half price. Good ol' HMV :)

Reactions: Flash
What like hmv for shipping steelbooks what do they ship them in its been years since i had steels sent from them, and are you guaranteed a sealed copy.