Release date: August 16, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.fr
Price: €19.99

91lnaR-UdRL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bobino66 and JCC
Edit: Link has a problem

There is something wrong. I see...the link leads to Amazon.de even though it says Amazon.fr

Looks like Doctor Strange is here...

Last edited:
No it still leads me to the German site with an error. When I click the link on the German forum it leads me to Amazon France. Could also be a cookie problem. Dunno.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160529-220801.png
    Screenshot_20160529-220801.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 179
Amazon link in the op changed a few weeks to what looked like a amaray with cardboard slip but I kept my order in hoping it was a mistake, well my order arrived today and no such luck.:(

1.jpg 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

Well I know there is a French steelbook release, because I found these photos on the net but cannot find it listed on amazon anywhere.:confused:

5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Could some confirm if amazon ever sold the steelbook or was this a FANC exclusive?

I hate it when amazon france does that. In my experience Amazon France is the worst shipper from Europe. They dont package properly just like Amazon Canada and they ship out **** that is already dented. Most of their sales are returns.

I cancelled mine at the end of July has I didn't trust the listing so ended up ordering the Italian Steelbook when it dropped in price. This is a ****** thing amazon.fr have done.

Last edited:
I hate it when amazon france does that. In my experience Amazon France is the worst shipper from Europe. They dont package properly just like Amazon Canada and they ship out **** that is already dented. Most of their sales are returns.

Never had a problem with them, not one where the product was damaged enough that i had to return it (no dings, no dents in steelbooks and I've ordered plenty).

As for the slipcover amaray, shame you received that one, but they did change the artwork on the page since the steelbook has been sold out for a while.

Amazon link in the op changed a few weeks to what looked like a amaray with cardboard slip but I kept my order in hoping it was a mistake, well my order arrived today and no such luck.:(

View attachment 264463 View attachment 264464 View attachment 264465 View attachment 264466

Well I know there is a French steelbook release, because I found these photos on the net but cannot find it listed on amazon anywhere.:confused:

View attachment 264467 View attachment 264468 View attachment 264469

Could some confirm if amazon ever sold the steelbook or was this a FANC exclusive?

Amazon french also sold the Steelbook, but he is sold out.

No indication on jcard/disc about region on italian steelbook, but I guess Paramount releases are always region free

p.s.
Italian steelbook is the same as the french one, but it misses bonus disc

Reactions: pokjak290