35% OFF: Official + Limited Edition T2 screenprints (by Signalnoise/James White!)

Sep 1, 2013
Hey HDN world!

You might remember we brought you guys an exclusive 15% off ALL official movie screenprints offer some months ago and now - to clear the final few, we're offering a 1st come 1st served 35% off ALL artwork....now! Discount good from December 13-March 13,2014.

MYSTERY BOX was exclusively sanctioned by renowned movie studio 'Studiocanal' to produce a limited edition of official "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" alternate movie posters.

Designed by internationally acclaimed designers James White (aka: Signalnoise) and Tom Muller (aka: helloMuller), these archival quality screen-prints use 100% acid-free inks and measure 18" x 24". A highly collectible piece of official movie memorabilia, the limited edition artworks are hand numbered and expertly crafted by print-makers Burlesque of North America.

All artwork comes with a hand numbered certificate of authenticity, verifying that this official Terminator 2 artwork, produced in collaboration with Studiocanal, is authentic.

GET THE OFFER:

Promo code: 'HDN35' (to get 35% off ALL artwork)
Store: www.merchline.com/mysterybox

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, nuts - sorry Cooey! The promo will run for a couple of months....we just can't guarantee their availability until then :( (especially for the metallic edition....standard edition miiiiight still be around after the new year). Thanks for the love! MB

Reactions: cooey
This is one of those prints that I've wanted ever since I saw it and that discount is so tempting...... I just can't do it, I've spent way too much leading up to Xmas :(

Totally understand, man - even our account's looking dry after some heavy shopping (gotta treat our artists, right?!). Still...the standard edition is about 35 bucks after the discount, not toooo ball breaking ;)

Haha it's not too ball breaking no and it's a great price..... superb value especially if you're in the US. For us chaps in the UK with the higher postage it does kill the deal ever so slightly

Unfortunately not - our distributors (Merchline) are based out in Florida. Because the majority of our fans/buyers are in the states, the posters are manufactured in the states and we charge US Dollars etc. Just kinda works, y'know?

Our London office miiiiiight have a couple of special AP's (artist prints), that are not numbered/without the certificate and are ridiculously rare (about 10 ever made). They aren't reeeeally for sale, but....y'know....we're only human ;)

How in holy hell are these still available? EEK! Absolutely stunning posters and the metallics on the variant are killer! :LOL:

Aw thanks, Roseart! *blush*

Truth be told, we reeeally could have marketed these better :) We figured when James tweeted about them to his 20k+ followers, they'd go - but only promoted them on twitter, a few blogs and here on HDN...reckon we're missing a trick? Love to hear where else you'd recommend! :)

Reactions: roseart
Aw thanks, Roseart! *blush*

Truth be told, we reeeally could have marketed these better :) We figured when James tweeted about them to his 20k+ followers, they'd go - but only promoted them on twitter, a few blogs and here on HDN...reckon we're missing a trick? Love to hear where else you'd recommend! :)

Facebook & EB are 2 great sources, but you have to have thick skin for EB. Miserable people that will find anything & everything wrong with something even though there is nothing wrong. :squint: The reason these FB groups popped up, is because people were tired of the EB mob mentality.

If you have a FB page and have promoted it there, then I can share in a few groups. :thumbs:

I was three seconds a way from ordering but then remembered that i have a ton of orders for Christmas :( (darn family needing gifts and what nots :D) but if there is any left after Christmas... :thumbs:

I'm guessing metallic variants are different from metal variants. Either way. I'll pass as I'm not much into terminator. But that is a great deal!

May have to pick one of those up after Xmas ready for my new room! Really cool design... I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet too.