35% OFF: Official + Limited Edition T2 screenprints (by Signalnoise/James White!)

Sep 1, 2013
Hey HDN world!

You might remember we brought you guys an exclusive 15% off ALL official movie screenprints offer some months ago and now - to clear the final few, we're offering a 1st come 1st served 35% off ALL artwork....now! Discount good from December 13-March 13,2014.

MYSTERY BOX was exclusively sanctioned by renowned movie studio 'Studiocanal' to produce a limited edition of official "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" alternate movie posters.

Designed by internationally acclaimed designers James White (aka: Signalnoise) and Tom Muller (aka: helloMuller), these archival quality screen-prints use 100% acid-free inks and measure 18" x 24". A highly collectible piece of official movie memorabilia, the limited edition artworks are hand numbered and expertly crafted by print-makers Burlesque of North America.

All artwork comes with a hand numbered certificate of authenticity, verifying that this official Terminator 2 artwork, produced in collaboration with Studiocanal, is authentic.

GET THE OFFER:

Promo code: 'HDN35' (to get 35% off ALL artwork)
Store: www.merchline.com/mysterybox

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine in my poster storage folders until I get round to getting it framed. Anyone on the fence about this, take advantage of the discount code and buy one!! A superb print

picture.php

Hey Cooey, looking good my man! Looking forward to checking out that bad boy when it's all framed-up and looking swish :)

We were actually alerted to one of our T2 posters being sold on ebay recently for £200 + p+p, so we're constantly reminded of the investment opportunity these things present :)

PS- why OH WHY don't these ebayers buy them direct from us?! Stooopid.

Reactions: cooey
Been interested in these ever since they came up but could never decide which to get. Finally plucked for the red one and can't wait to get my heads on it.

You won't regret it. It looks so much better in the flesh

Mine gets framed in May along with my Arnie Weapons print :D

Nice work PascalCGon! We can see your order and will process this today - our shipping times are typically lightening fast, so should get this in the post to you today :) Enjoy, Charlie!

-MB

PS- we launched our new website today, keep posted for latest news, work and of course, offers :) (though we'll always give some special rates to our HDN crew)

Reactions: cooey
Just ordered one of these and thank you for the discount.It looks awesome, cant wait for it to arrive!

How in holy hell are there any of these left??? EEK! These will be those prints you wished you had gotten from the artist and not the secondary market!