35% OFF: Official + Limited Edition T2 screenprints (by Signalnoise/James White!)

Sep 1, 2013
Hey HDN world!

You might remember we brought you guys an exclusive 15% off ALL official movie screenprints offer some months ago and now - to clear the final few, we're offering a 1st come 1st served 35% off ALL artwork....now! Discount good from December 13-March 13,2014.

MYSTERY BOX was exclusively sanctioned by renowned movie studio 'Studiocanal' to produce a limited edition of official "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" alternate movie posters.

Designed by internationally acclaimed designers James White (aka: Signalnoise) and Tom Muller (aka: helloMuller), these archival quality screen-prints use 100% acid-free inks and measure 18" x 24". A highly collectible piece of official movie memorabilia, the limited edition artworks are hand numbered and expertly crafted by print-makers Burlesque of North America.

All artwork comes with a hand numbered certificate of authenticity, verifying that this official Terminator 2 artwork, produced in collaboration with Studiocanal, is authentic.

GET THE OFFER:

Promo code: 'HDN35' (to get 35% off ALL artwork)
Store: www.merchline.com/mysterybox

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook & EB are 2 great sources, but you have to have thick skin for EB. Miserable people that will find anything & everything wrong with something even though there is nothing wrong. :squint: The reason these FB groups popped up, is because people were tired of the EB mob mentality.

If you have a FB page and have promoted it there, then I can share in a few groups. :thumbs:

Thanks so much, Roseart, what a star! We've posted about the promo on our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/mysteryboxco) and would looove it if you could share it in some FB groups for us! Which FB groups are you talking about?

MAN we need some educating...!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

May have to pick one of those up after Xmas ready for my new room! Really cool design... I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet too.

Right on, Noodles! You *should* be ok to grab one of the standard edition after X-mas for your new room....but as for those metallic variant editions, there's only 16 left!

Right on, Noodles! You *should* be ok to grab one of the standard edition after X-mas for your new room....but as for those metallic variant editions, there's only 16 left!
Ohh fingers crossed then! Unfortunately, the metallic variant is a bit out of my price range anyway... I'll be just as happy with the cheaper version though. :D

Yeah, I'm toying with either the standard variant, or the red variant. Don't know which one to go for

Well I just went in to see how much total would be for the red variant, and it automatically took 50% off the price of the poster!! £30 shipped :D Ordered!!

Reactions: roseart
Do post up a pic if you get it done. Could do some interesting things with that red print.

The company I've used in the past only charge around £30-£35 for this size to frame (all museum specification archival equipment) so for that price I may as well get them to do it :)

Reactions: Jason Bourne
sounds awesome! Can't wait to check out the print when it's all framed-up :) We've got one proudly displayed in our office - the thick black frame we've gone for looks pretty amazing. Pleased your order's shipped out already - we aim to be super fast with this stuff :)

Reactions: roseart and cooey
I got my print today too! :D
Very pleased how quickly it was sent.

Will look into getting it framed after new years.

e6atuger.jpg

That looks very nice mate... makes me want one even more! I'm hoping I'll finally be able to grab one towards the end of February once the majority of my pre-orders have died down a bit.

Reactions: justboy
Hopefully you should be alright to wait till feb. I don't think there's been much movement on them since I got mine.
Yep, fingers crossed! Thankfully the promo code doesn't expire until March either. Have to say that I'm surprised these STILL haven't sold out yet though... not that I'm complaining about it or anything. :p

Nice beard, @JustBoy (oh, and nice poster too!) ;)

@Noodles, you should be fine to wait until Feb on the standard edition, but the metallics might be gone. Thanks for the love everyone!

Reactions: justboy