FULL SLIP OOS
LENTI OOS
Price: $32.99

New video master for the disc

13754227_741727125931062_8583147008553378791_n.jpg
13615084_741727122597729_8825668213497217987_n.jpg
13719517_741729685930806_559562243292192568_o.jpg

Last edited:
I went with the full slip because I like the artwork from the lenti.
o_O you mean you don't like the lenti? I think it's awesome. It will also look good next to JSA's lenti (even though that's a horizontal one)
First time using Nova's new site, had to make a new account for whatever reason and god their new site is a nightmare for me.
Did you not get the memo? :rofl: They posted about it a while back, luckily I did it back then. At least you got your order in :thumbs:
Site seems WORSE than the old one. Blows my mind.
The look and layout is worse, but at least there was no magento screens!

@AlienKing I love the movie, top 3 Korean for me, but I'm a sucker for Asian movies (over 1/3 of my collection is Asian). I prefer the mood and tone of them over Hollywood stuff.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
I swear... Nova Media is terrible...

So did you all have to re-register with their new shoddy website? Because for some reason I can't connect to my older account using the password / email I know, so I feel like I need to re-register but OF COURSE this older email account is still recognized so I can't use that! What, do I have to create a new email account just for Nova's ****** website? :angry::angry::angry:

Anybody else had that problem?

And their "ID" is different from the email address?

The ID for me was basically, the start of the email address I had registered with minus the @whatever.com part at the end. However after that I found it wasn't accepting my password so I had to reset it via email. Then I had to change the shipping address because it bundled my entire address into one line at the top. Then it forced me to add TWO phone numbers. Then just for good measure when I tried to alter my address on the info page, I found it was forcing me to effectively repeat street address details eventhough it wasn't required - wouldn't let me save and exit without filling out every box.

The ID for me was basically, the start of the email address I had registered with minus the @whatever.com part at the end. However after that I found it wasn't accepting my password so I had to reset it via email. Then I had to change the shipping address because it bundled my entire address into one line at the top. Then it forced me to add TWO phone numbers. Then just for good measure when I tried to alter my address on the info page, I found it was forcing me to effectively repeat street address details eventhough it wasn't required - wouldn't let me save and exit without filling out every box.

Thanks! Just managed to do all that you said, it worked, put an order in for a lenti :) (combined with an Amy lenticular slipbox).

I had to put my street address twice too, and a "State" was needed (even though there are many countries where there's no such thing), that was odd, but at last I put in an order.

• Thanks
Reactions: Last Lizard
@davhyl

I also have the JSA's lenti, and i love Novamedia lentis, but for this version i went for the full slip because i like the artwork more.

I had to do those things then after I am done, the lenti sold out...:(

I had to do those things then after I am done, the lenti sold out...:(

Sorry to hear that! Be sure to check ebay on release day or soon after, no doubt a few sellers will have some (weagein2 and wooridvd). Process of trying to get back into the account was really annoying.

Wow, glad I got up at 1 AM to order the full slip. I think it being a remaster really helped it sell out so quick.

Only reason I wanted it really. Both packages aren't doing it for me visually but I'm hoping Nova will come through on the finish of the full slip!

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut and harry
It's better than The Man From Nowhere - no boring police sideplots or watery-eyed melodramatic kids. That should be all you need to know if you're on the fence. :cool:
Does it have a cool fight scene like TMFN?
That movie would've made any man cry. If it didn't you're no man! :rofl:

Lenti is in stock @AlienKing
Ah!
Oops. I was looking at the full slip edition. I've been tryna cut down on blind buys. But now if i buy this, i need another item to justify shipping. :LOL::whistle::emb:

@AlienKing i have not seen the movie. I went with the full slip because i like the artwork from the lenti.
You mean you went with full slip because you DON'T like the lenti artwork?

o_O you mean you don't like the lenti? I think it's awesome. It will also look good next to JSA's lenti (even though that's a horizontal one)

Did you not get the memo? :rofl: They posted about it a while back, luckily I did it back then. At least you got your order in :thumbs:

The look and layout is worse, but at least there was no magento screens!

@AlienKing I love the movie, top 3 Korean for me, but I'm a sucker for Asian movies (over 1/3 of my collection is Asian). I prefer the mood and tone of them over Hollywood stuff.
I'm more of a lenti guy. Especially if it's from NM.
Top 3 Korean you say? I'm a sucker as well.....Uhhhm...I mean, sucker for Asian movies :stop: Please clean your dirty minds :p:rofl:

Does it have a cool fight scene like TMFN?
That movie would've made any man cry. If it didn't you're no man! :rofl:

Yeah the film has some fun action scenes. Not as heavily stylized perhaps as the main character is a little more... reluctant in a sense to go on a rampage (until the end anyways! :rofl:) and the action reflects that. He knows he's out of his depth which to me is a bit more interesting than TMFN where you know the guy is a badass who's just waiting to explode.