Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly this release didn't set the world on fire. The movie isn't great and even with manta doing an awesome job the fact they didn't confirm they're making the whole series doesn't help.

I'm sure they were aware that Covenant wasn't going to sell out immediately, because the movie took a lot of flak and many fans of the Alien franchise weren't happy with it. However, I still believe they go through with the whole movie franchise, because of the following two reasons: a) The remaining (small) quantities of the product will sell out eventually, even with an additional few coming back to stock after the inevitable cancelations, b) if Manta work their way backwards in the franchise (just as Filmarena will do), each of the next movies will draw a larger crowd. Prometheus for example has a larger group of fans than Covenant, ergo there'll be more potential customers. And when they move on to the original series, interest will only continue to climb. I'm sure Manta know that and will pull through.

Lenti A sold out day one and very quickly

One Click sold out next day

Full Slip only 13 left available
Lenti B only 15 left available

Only went live on Friday 25th and is very close to been sold out all editions

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and Radagast
Does anyone know when we will get sent the shipping invoice for the group buy?
It's the 1st order I have had where the shipping is paid after

Not sold out to these sold out BS from these retailers. :LOL:

There was some cancellations after the Logan region A issue even though this should be fine (at the moment)

So makes sense a couple went back up

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I have only just noticed that the character cards are different with each editon!

Anyone else notice that?
I had not noticed until you have pointed this out
Thanks for bringing it to our attention as I have ordered both Full Slip and Lenti A so it's cool that I will have different character cards

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I have only just noticed that the character cards are different with each editon!

Anyone else notice that?

Yes I notice that a few weeks back. Are they finally going to start putting in different goodies in all there slips like Filmarena or Blufans? Hopefully yes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo