Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Say that again? :naughty:

Think the whole package is bloody awesome! Probably my favorite release of this year so far!
Great job Manta!.

Hehe to be honest for me this fullslip is no big deal because of the holofoil and just overall Im not stunned by that.....BUT the steelbook on the other hand is a killer :cigar::cigar: definitely better than FA steelbook, but FA fullslip is imho much better, E3 is top and E2 we will see in comparison with Manta lenti A ( which I ordered), but Manta will be probably better and it has more natural colors like from the movie....

...but yeah I must admit the "KO" is little bit overreacting :LOL: this is not bad release at all....

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
Must say it´s much better than expected, even the back side, can´t wait to see lenti A in hand....

Arrived very quick

I'll be honest I didn't like this design in the mock up but in your video the lenti looks great and the back is cool too

I thought this was more representative of the movie the other one could be any Alien movie ;)

It's not the best I've seen but I'm happy enough :)

The mass email sent by Aniv said shipping would begin the day after we sent payment, which was what, Monday? These things are never ready when they tell us. It is what it is.

Right? He even told us in the mass PM that he needed payment ASAP. What was the hurry? It’s already Friday and no movement. Meanwhile other members who ordered direct are receiving them already...

Also, what with the extra fees from buying from the GB and other opportunities we often get to buy from the web store instead, this might be my last GB for a Manta release.

My Lenti A arrived today and I like it. The depth is quite good, especially with the saliva stream. Some light embossing on the spine title and holofoil effect on the slip back (I like holofoil ...... within reason :thumbs:). Numbering card loose inside the protective sleeve as usual.

Sorry, not the best photos. but I'm sure some better ones will be posted soon.

IMG_1988.JPG

IMG_1985.JPG

IMG_1987.JPG

My Lenti A arrived today and I like it. The depth is quite good, especially with the saliva stream. Some light embossing on the spine title and holofoil effect on the slip back (I like holofoil ...... within reason :thumbs:). Numbering card loose inside the protective sleeve as usual.

Sorry, not the best photos. but I'm sure some better ones will be posted soon.

View attachment 341594

That holofoiled backside
eyes.gif

Thanks for the pics @lenticularis :thumbs: . The more I see coming photos the more I like lenti B (I went with A :banghead:) like it was being said it represent the film better and it really turn out to be much better in hand than in mock up, backside is also nice there and especially no frikin holofoil....geez was this movie colorful?? Such a f*ckin rainbow :angry::mad::arghh:

• Thanks
Reactions: lenticularis