Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Manta Labs Facebook

19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg

[ME#10] Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook - Alien: Covenant
Amazing movie needs to be done in Exclusive release. Here's our version of Alien: Covenant. Thanks to the support from the licensee and the studio, we were able to release this information much faster than what we've expected. Really loved the movie for the fast-pace thriller and the philosophical settings.
Please share and like our release! Thanks
1f603.png
:D

Best regards,
Manta Lab

Manta Labs
Facebook July Updates

19601299_1439315459511891_8052072060275493001_n.jpg

July Updates!] - www.mantalab.com
Hello everyone. It's been a while since the last update so today's we are going to share some release information and etc. Please read the post for the latest updates and news.

1. [ME#5] Mitty Steelbook One Click
We are terribly and absolutely sorry to our One Click customers that the release date has been delayed for them. It was a very difficult decision for us to throw out the finished goods and remake them from the start but considering the quality, we wanted to start from scratch again. Good news is that the production is finished and the products should be ready by this Friday or Weekend. We are working as hard as we could to finish the products and send them our to our customers. Once again, thank you very much for the patience and understanding.

2. [ME#8] Logan Steelbook Release
IT'S READY! PRE-ORDER INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED TODAY.

3. [MG#8] Lego Batman Release
Products have arrived and packaged but the front sticker was a bit off so we are reprinting them. It will start to ship out on the release date.

4. [ME#6] Fight Club
We know everyone has been waiting for this release for such a long time but due to the approval process, it's taking quite a long time to finish everything. This kind of reminds of us of Deadpool last year.... but since many materials are approved and there's only few to go, this should be ready in a month.

5. [ME#7] La La Land
All designs have been finished and submitted for approval. We are back to our waiting game. We are looking at an early September release for this.

6. [ME#9] Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them
We are having a bit of trouble with the artworks and expect to be done in couple of months. We are preparing a very special edition for this and hope that it works out for us.

7. [ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. Please refer to another post for beauty shot. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.

We have a lot of releases planned out for this year's Q3&Q4. Similar to the last year, we haven't really released many steelbooks in the beginning half but we are super happy that things are start to move in our way.

Thank you very much and if you have any questions or comments. Please leave below.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

Manta Labs
Facebook July Updates

View attachment 320568

July Updates!] - www.mantalab.com
Hello everyone. It's been a while since the last update so today's we are going to share some release information and etc. Please read the post for the latest updates and news.

1. [ME#5] Mitty Steelbook One Click
We are terribly and absolutely sorry to our One Click customers that the release date has been delayed for them. It was a very difficult decision for us to throw out the finished goods and remake them from the start but considering the quality, we wanted to start from scratch again. Good news is that the production is finished and the products should be ready by this Friday or Weekend. We are working as hard as we could to finish the products and send them our to our customers. Once again, thank you very much for the patience and understanding.

2. [ME#8] Logan Steelbook Release
IT'S READY! PRE-ORDER INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED TODAY.

3. [MG#8] Lego Batman Release
Products have arrived and packaged but the front sticker was a bit off so we are reprinting them. It will start to ship out on the release date.

4. [ME#6] Fight Club
We know everyone has been waiting for this release for such a long time but due to the approval process, it's taking quite a long time to finish everything. This kind of reminds of us of Deadpool last year.... but since many materials are approved and there's only few to go, this should be ready in a month.

5. [ME#7] La La Land
All designs have been finished and submitted for approval. We are back to our waiting game. We are looking at an early September release for this.

6. [ME#9] Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them
We are having a bit of trouble with the artworks and expect to be done in couple of months. We are preparing a very special edition for this and hope that it works out for us.

7. [ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. Please refer to another post for beauty shot. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.

We have a lot of releases planned out for this year's Q3&Q4. Similar to the last year, we haven't really released many steelbooks in the beginning half but we are super happy that things are start to move in our way.

Thank you very much and if you have any questions or comments. Please leave below.

Best regards,
Manta Lab
Informations for Covenant already posted in the OP @paulboland ;)

Hope they will release alien 1 + 2, too :happy:

Have too say I like the FAC but this one is better, because at least it's clearly the Covenant movie and could not be any Alien movie like FACs

Not all of my post is in the OP ;)

It's a July update post covering not just Alien Covenant but other releases also
Yes I get that, but the rest has nothing to do with Alien: Covenant, and it's an Alien: Covenant thread. There is a Manta Lab thread if you want to talk about Manta Lab in general :) (and it's nothing personal, I'm not a mod or anything, just a reminder ;) )

Wait where is Wonder Woman in this release list?

Thats not out for ages compared to the rest. Apart from covenant the rest are pretty much already out on home release

So I image an update won't be for some time