Amazon.co.uk £24.07
Base.com £20.89
Zavvi.com (Sold Out) £19.99
Notes: Gloss finish and embossed.

10985319-1407763775-834913.jpg

10985319-1407763775-835041.jpg

10985319-1407763775-835016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid full whack for this at the time but I didn't mind as it's such a quality steelbook.

Yeah, the film's poor at best. But a must have steel for any collector IMO!

Go for it! :naughty:

Received this email this morning:
Dear Ronnie

Thanks for placing your order with us

We are sorry that the product(s) below has not yet been sent.
• Alien Vs. Predator - Steelbook Edition
• Alien Vs. Predator 2: Requiem - Steelbook Edition

We are following this up and we will keep you updated on the status of your order.

You can check the status yourself by clicking on order history in your account pages.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services team and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Looks like I might need to wait a while longer to get them. :(

Dear Ronnie

We are following this up and we will keep you updated on the status of your order.

You can check the status yourself by clicking on order history in your account pages.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services team and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Yep - I've had the self same email this morning too...

Perhaps I'll just cancel them and save them the bother of trying to supply stock they were advertising as being on sale...

Dear Ronnie

Kind Regards,

I got to the same message. I knew I'd get it. It will be the same with my other orders. I'd be very surprised if I'd get any. I have ordered many times these bargain price steelbooks which Zavvi was never able to deliver. I got once into a real mess, since paying in advance these sale steelbooks. I eventually got zero steelbooks and huge fight with zavvi to get my money which took many weeks. Nowadays I'm not paying anything upfront.

Well from what I can see the steelbook isn't out of print yet, still available on various websites. I am going to keep my order and see what happens, had this happen before with zavvi and I have orders cancelled and orders fulfilled, its not like I'm desperate for them

Yep - I've had the self same email this morning too...

Perhaps I'll just cancel them and save them the bother of trying to supply stock they were advertising as being on sale...

I got to the same message. I knew I'd get it. It will be the same with my other orders. I'd be very surprised if I'd get any. I have ordered many times these bargain price steelbooks which Zavvi was never able to deliver. I got once into a real mess, since paying in advance these sale steelbooks. I eventually got zero steelbooks and huge fight with zavvi to get my money which took many weeks. Nowadays I'm not paying anything upfront.

Well from what I can see the steelbook isn't out of print yet, still available on various websites. I am going to keep my order and see what happens, had this happen before with zavvi and I have orders cancelled and orders fulfilled, its not like I'm desperate for them

My credit card has today been charged for both AVP steelbooks now, so perhaps I'll get the despatch emails shortly...

Can I ask what Zavvi are playing at??? Ordered this when it was in stock ..... it then sold out again, and I too, got the e-mail from them, then all of a sudden it's in stock again??? Why they still selling it if they can't fulfil existing orders???? This is what REALLY annoys me!