Amadeus

Would you be interested in a Steelbook for Amadeus?

• Yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@portraitofriun, I dont like the cover from the Japan Steelbook. They change to much on the original poster artwork. The city in the dark area is lost and replaced by text and the color res in the background is changed to white/gold.

For me, the originalposter artwork isperfect and on of the best posters ever.

symbolic, mysterious and great.

Why people vote for no, this is one of the best films ever made and one of the best poster artworks !

That first picture with the red-white gradient as front and something with that same gradient on the spine and back as well- that could make a badass steelbook...

I love this artwork, one of the best illustrated covers ever.
Sadly not many steelbooks have a illustrated artwork and the Japan steelbook have no embossed title and a bad changed frontartwork(without this nice colours).

So many films becomes a steelbook, why not this masterpiece ?

The film have this yearis 30th Anniversary.

So its possible, that Warner brings a new edition with a new transfer and both cuts.

I hope Warner have this idea and then, they make a steelbook with the theatrical artwork, not a silly new artwork like on the blazing Sadles Anniversary Edition :-(

Why not Zavvi, the most of there steelbooks are very nice.

Look at german steelbooks.
I look oday at Mediamarkt and have some steelbooks in my hands.
I so depressed, the holy days of steelbooks are in Germany over :-(

Yes, seriously, I would like a new version of Amadeus.

Fully remastered, both versions and allthe extras from the lavish LD box - also remastered. Original artwork, deep lustrous gloss, no embossing.

Question I would like to pose though - is why can't I ask for a new Lawrence of Arabia release without it getting locked, and no offer of a poll?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.