Horror-TV American Horror Story (Season 7) [FX]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
AHS Banner.jpg

The 13-episode fifth installment of the Emmy and Golden Globewinning franchise, American Horror Story: Hotel, premieres on FX on October 7th.

American Horror Story: Hotel features an all-star cast of Lady Gaga, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Wes Bentley, Matt Bomer, Chloë Sevigny, Denis O’Hare, Cheyenne Jackson, Evan Peters and Finn Wittrock.

Ryan Murphy serves as Co-Creator, Showrunner, Executive Producer, Writer and Director of American Horror Story: Hotel and Brad Falchuk is Co-Creator, Executive Producer and Writer. Tim Minear, Brad Buecker, Jennifer Salt, James Wong and Alexis Martin Woodall also serve as Executive Producers. The American Horror Story franchise is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television.

Last edited by a moderator:
American Horror Story (Season 2) [FX]

75679_443162889053033_131994946_n.jpg

Set in 1964, American Horror Story: Asylum takes us into a Church-run haven for the criminally insane, ruled with an iron fist by Sister Jude (Jessica Lange), a nun with a troubled past. Inside this locked down facility, danger lurks around every corner. From Nazis and serial killers, to mutants and aliens, no one is safe inside these walls. Starring Jessica Lange as “Sister Jude”, Sarah Paulson as “Lana Winters”, James Cromwell as “Dr. Arthur Arden,” Evan Peters as “Kit Walker,” Lily Rabe as “Sister Mary Eunice,” Lizzie Brocheré as “Grace,” Zachary Quinto as “Dr. Oliver Thredson,” and Joseph Fiennes as “Monsignor Timothy Howard.” Guest stars for the miniseries will include Frances Conroy, Chloe Sevigny, Adam Levine and Mark Consuelos.

Its rumored the next season will be called American Horror Story: Circus
These posters have hit the net, Don't know if there real or fan generated :dunno:

14tbqs9.jpg

2zjjprn.jpg

I know it won't happen, but i kinda wish they'd keep going with the story of Coven, and just add a second American Horror Story, where it a completely different story, like it has been every year so far. Coven is the first time i feel like they've left themselves open to continue the story.

AmericanHorrorStoryFreakShow-1024x576.jpg

The fourth season will be set in Jupiter, Florida in 1952. It will be centered around one of the few remaining freak shows at the time, as its members do anything to keep the business alive. The season will focus on the conflict between the freaks and the "evil forces" who do not understand them. The season will also feature a "clown killer" and a "bearded lady.

Premier October 8, 2014

First trailer

Can't wait for this. I lost a bit of interest in the Coven and felt that Asylum lost its way a bit by trying to fit too many story lines in but even so these are still great to watch, if only for the opening titles which scare the life out of me :)
And I love Jessica Lange, I heard this will be her last one?