Horror-TV American Horror Story (Season 7) [FX]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
AHS Banner.jpg

The 13-episode fifth installment of the Emmy and Golden Globewinning franchise, American Horror Story: Hotel, premieres on FX on October 7th.

American Horror Story: Hotel features an all-star cast of Lady Gaga, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Wes Bentley, Matt Bomer, Chloë Sevigny, Denis O’Hare, Cheyenne Jackson, Evan Peters and Finn Wittrock.

Ryan Murphy serves as Co-Creator, Showrunner, Executive Producer, Writer and Director of American Horror Story: Hotel and Brad Falchuk is Co-Creator, Executive Producer and Writer. Tim Minear, Brad Buecker, Jennifer Salt, James Wong and Alexis Martin Woodall also serve as Executive Producers. The American Horror Story franchise is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man this starts tomorrow, I have to tape it since I likely won't be home but yes I want to watch this!

and that opening is not fraky at all, though I will say I did like last seasons opnening

Last edited:
This will be my first of the series. Which did you enjoy most, buddy?

Oh really, first one? Are you planning to watch the prior seasons soon, or wait to see how this season goes first?

My favorite season is the 2nd (Asylum), though the other 2 seasons are shortly behind.

It's always fascinating to see how deranged the characters/situations can get. Awesome stuff, for sure!

You'll have to let me know what you think of it. I will be on vacation starting tomorrow, so probably won't be able to watch this until I get back next week...very anxious! :ohno:

Reactions: MGD
each season is supposedly its own season so I don't think you miss anything by not having seen the earlier seasons. That said I still need to see season 1 and 2

... and marvels AoS season 1 but I digress

Reactions: MGD and steel888
each season is supposedly its own season so I don't think you miss anything by not having seen the earlier seasons. That said I still need to see season 1 and 2

... and marvels AoS season 1 but I digress

Yep, good point! This series is deemed an anthology where each season stands alone.

But love that they re-cast most of the same people...and the 2 most current seasons has the best lineup...Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Emma Roberts...love them all!

I won't give details away, but for the first time this season, one character will have a crossover from one of the prior seasons.

Reactions: MGD
@steel888
@bloodsnake007

Great premiere episode! All sorts of craziness, but in a good way! Lobster boy sure puts those hands to good use. :writing::D

Until next week, when maybe Emma Roberts shows up! :D
@MGD Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it buddy ;) I agree, great episode to start off the Season! :thumbs: That Clown is one creepy BASTARD! :dunno: :ohno: :mad:

"Lobster boy sure puts those hands to good use."
:woot: LMFAO! :naughty: :hilarious:

Reactions: steel888 and MGD