American Hustle Full Slip blu-ray [Nova Exclusive No.2]

Video : 2.40:1 / 1080P Full HD
Audio : English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Subtitles: korean, English, French, German, Chinese
Region : A,B,C

special features :
Making of American Hustle
Deleted and Extended Scenes

With 32Pages booklet (with English), Post Card 2EA.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Found it on Novamedia fb just now

American Hustle Full Slip blu-ray [Nova Exclusive No.2]

Video : 2.40:1 / 1080P Full HD
Audio : English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Subtitles: korean, English, French, German, Chinese
Region : A,B,C

special features :
Making of American Hustle
Deleted and Extended Scenes

With 32Pages booklet (with English), Post Card 2EA.

10497241_481656781938099_7130222631261889352_o.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with @G:Box. This just doesn't have that vintage feel like it should. The yellow is too bright and dominant . It should be more like the goldenrod color that's on the US slip. If they had used the same artwork/design that they used here, but changed the shade of yellow and changed the black to burgundy and then flipped the colors to where the majority was burgundy with goldenrod accents, that would've been PERFECT!!!

Don't ask me why, but something about the yellow and black scheme says, "The Italian Job" to me.

I agree with @G:Box this does not suit the vintage 70's style, feel of the film. I was hoping for a Gold (Brownish Gold) slip box and the title / lettering in a typical 70's style. It's too modern...IMO

Even the amaray for the Japan version has a more subdued yellow which is more in keeping with the whole mood and feel of the film. This canary yellow is way too bright!

Which is a shame as I was very excited to see what they would do for this...:cry: I will go with the slip from Japan instead...:bag: :photo:

Last edited:
Q: How can this be Nova exclusive #2? I thought Lone survivor was exclusive #2. And it cant be Nova choice #2 because Edge of Tomorrow is Choice #2. I guess this what happens when you try to release too many at once :meh: