American Hustle Full Slip blu-ray [Nova Exclusive No.2]

Video : 2.40:1 / 1080P Full HD
Audio : English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Subtitles: korean, English, French, German, Chinese
Region : A,B,C

special features :
Making of American Hustle
Deleted and Extended Scenes

With 32Pages booklet (with English), Post Card 2EA.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A beautiful release but the movie is overrated for me. Hence why I passed.

I agree with you 100%. The movie is overrated. However the pics from Earthscope and MegaB were just too beautiful for me to pass on. Plus I did enjoy the movie so since its in stock right now i'd rather grab it than regret it later when it sells out.

Gutted, only just found this, This is still splashed all over the Nova website, so I'm waiting for a Pre-order date to go live, only to come on here and find out it has already been and gone:(

Has anyone ever seen this on eBay? I was less than impressed with the design so I passed but now I'm having regrets. I didn't think this would be too difficult to find for sale either. Thanks.

Has anyone ever seen this on eBay? I was less than impressed with the design so I passed but now I'm having regrets. I didn't think this would be too difficult to find for sale either. Thanks.
Just the one on UK eBay and they want £120.00. by the looks of it, is nice but not £120.00 nice. Keep looking sure one will turn up eventually. I grabbed one of these direct from Nova on pre-order day as i love this movie, and there was no stand out premium release at the time. Glad I did now. Although the listing says open to offers, might be worth a cheeky punt.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
Just the one on UK eBay and they want £120.00. by the looks of it, is nice but not £120.00 nice. Keep looking sure one will turn up eventually. I grabbed one of these direct from Nova on pre-order day as i love this movie, and there was no stand out premium release at the time. Glad I did now. Although the listing says open to offers, might be worth a cheeky punt.

I actually just saw that one. First time I've seen one on eBay. But the price was jaw-dropping. I just bought a Rust and Bone B for $70 shipped. That's the most I would pay for this and I'm not being cheap. I just don't see this release, as you stated, as one of that kind of value. It kind of annoys me when people ask for the moon. I get you want to make a nice profit and you should, but that price is insane.

• Thanks
Reactions: popeye
I actually just saw that one. First time I've seen one on eBay. But the price was jaw-dropping. I just bought a Rust and Bone B for $70 shipped. That's the most I would pay for this and I'm not being cheap. I just don't see this release, as you stated, as one of that kind of value. It kind of annoys me when people ask for the moon. I get you want to make a nice profit and you should, but that price is insane.
Yes i agree totally a bit excessive, but probably reflects its rarity. Like i say keep searching maybe try the trading sections. You might be able to find an open copy at a more realistic price. The print run was 700 so there will be some around i'm sure. Good luck in your search, if i ever see one i will be sure to let you know. :thumbs:

Reactions: Veronica Mars
I offered the guy £50, which seems reasonable as a starting point, and he hasn't even bothered to reject it. I'd probably pay £70, but I'm not going to just offer that when the guy lists it at £120.

Also I've never ever seen one on the USA eBay.

bought mine for 50€ on ebay germany couple of weeks ago :whistle: all the other items he was selling were quite overpriced tho lol