American Hustle Full Slip blu-ray [Nova Exclusive No.2]

Video : 2.40:1 / 1080P Full HD
Audio : English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Subtitles: korean, English, French, German, Chinese
Region : A,B,C

special features :
Making of American Hustle
Deleted and Extended Scenes

With 32Pages booklet (with English), Post Card 2EA.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It may seem trivial, but does it come with a sticker, like The Fall did?
It's just that The Fall's sticker was of quite high quality...
It comes with a sticker on the bottom left hand side corner. The sticker is ok but not the same quality as The Fall....

• Helpful Post
Reactions: William
i also got mine today, first i thought this has to be my iron man from kimchi, the k-packet sticker is just too familiar for kimchi orders...
but the package was such a lightweight, i got worried that kimchi sent me an empty box. :D
i'm just not used anymore to movie editions without any weight. this one looks nice, but it's very very light. the bubble wrap they sent me weighs more... :)

Reactions: WKRP
The best version I've seen. Very happy to be one of the 700 appreciative and aware enough to own this. Very happy that no awards crap is plastered and blasted about everywhere. With this artwork, I cannot image a steelbook topping this, but a steel in full slip with booklet and cards would be a good start.

FYI, from my unopened copy it appears that the booklet and cards are inside the amaray case. Love Amy Adams on the cover.

The best version I've seen. Very happy to be one of the 700 appreciative and aware enough to own this. Very happy that no awards crap is plastered and blasted about everywhere. With this artwork, I cannot image a steelbook topping this, but a steel in full slip with booklet and cards would be a good start.

FYI, from my unopened copy it appears that the booklet and cards are inside the amaray case. Love Amy Adams on the cover.
I think the booklet must be outside the Amaray case as you can see the outline of the booklet on the front of the slip. That's what mine looks like anyway, not sure if it's the same with the others.

I think the booklet must be outside the Amaray case as you can see the outline of the booklet on the front of the slip. That's what mine looks like anyway, not sure if it's the same with the others.

The booklet is inside the case. It's pretty thick, but the paper stock and binding aren't great (it doesn't even have a proper spine) so it fits inside the case no problems.

Reactions: Sigill
The booklet is inside the case. It's pretty thick, but the paper stock and binding aren't great (it doesn't even have a proper spine) so it fits inside the case no problems.
Thanks for that, I think my slip might have some slight creasing then. It looked like the booklet was on the top.:thumbs:

Finally got around to taking some pics of this amazing slip box from Nova. The gloss and delicate embossing around the images reminds me of the Full Slip for Rush. :notworthy::drool:
Outstanding release from Novamedia...:cigar:

@harry @steel888 @MGD @TobinFrost

American Hustle Novamedia

GrnWqF.jpg
mBFoRb.jpg

hlF5NZ.jpg
VtNXN5.jpg

0DpwoS.jpg
tTtjsm.jpg

AtTJcM.jpg

i9BtiO.jpg

MkFUGf.jpg

YTrE86.jpg

YeY4zv.jpg
Y98GTZ.jpg

KF3Cwv.jpg

:photo::drool::cigar:

Last edited:
Finally got around to taking some pics of this amazing slip box from Nova. The gloss and delicate embossing around the images reminds me of the Full Slip for Rush. :notworthy::drool:
Outstanding release from Novamedia...:cigar:

@harry @steel888 @MGD @TobinFrost

GrnWqF.jpg
mBFoRb.jpg

hlF5NZ.jpg
VtNXN5.jpg

0DpwoS.jpg
tTtjsm.jpg

AtTJcM.jpg

xbk4eb.jpg

i9BtiO.jpg

MkFUGf.jpg

YTrE86.jpg

YjO86M.jpg

YeY4zv.jpg
Y98GTZ.jpg

KF3Cwv.jpg

:photo::drool::cigar:

ooo la la! :photo:

great pics, my friend

I think I am more drawn in to the acting and sense of place/era than the actual plot. Plus that soundtrack is superb. Bale is just a beast, yet again!

I can understand that. It's superbly acted and if you nejoy that era there's much to enjoy. But that's just not enough for me to warrant repeat viewings and an expensive edition.

Reactions: meth head