American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 63) [Hong Kong]

Apr 14, 2017
France
Release date: June 21, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on April 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $49.99 (Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AP_overall_packshot_OC_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_FS_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AP_SB_front_2000x.jpg AP_SB_back_2000x.jpg

We're excited to announce our upcoming Steelbook project featuring artwork by the very talented illustrator, Karl Fitzgerald. We believe many collectors have seen his artwork online such as "Blade Runner", "Kill Bill" and others. We've always admired his work and style and we are very happy to work with him on our next project.
For our latest project, Karl has created an "American Psycho" Steelbook illustration paying homage to the original book cover. We're truly impressed by how he's captured the essence of the film in his unique way.
If you are interested in seeing more of his works, please check out the websites below:
IG - https://www.instagram.com/karlfitzgeraldart/
Website - https://www.karlfitzgeraldart.com/
Pre-order information for our Steelbook will be released soon through our retailers.
Thank you for your support,
Manta Lab

Last edited by a moderator:
They're available for less elsewhere. They'll go down as everyone tries to flip them quick and then they'll rise like interstellar / se7en / drive etc when they're in the hands of collectors and not being traded often
Can you let me know where? I'm desperately looking for it. Happy to pay a decent amount within reason before it skyrockets. I seen king of steel has a listing but his site is down ATM

Can you let me know where? I'm desperately looking for it. Happy to pay a decent amount within reason before it skyrockets. I seen king of steel has a listing but his site is down ATM
The app isn't. You've been able to buy it from there for over a week. All 3 singles still available. Not the best price, but better than resale. £57 plus shipping, which for the UK is £15 direct.

his point was not to panic and buy it now when the price is absolutely ridiculous, but wait until closer to release when the hype has settled a little... please do not buy this for more than lets say 100GBP MAX

edit: yeah or even better from kosm for 72GBP lol

I appreciate the help guys, I'm not looking to panic buy. I just want to take it for £80 or under for the full slip. Most manta slips have been listed on ebay for more than I'm willing to pay, for example inception was going for £180 once people got it in-hand just for the FS. I'm not spending that kinda cash, I just wanna snag it now for like £20 ish above RRP.

First time I fancied a purchase from the store. Believe it or not, this is my first direct purchase from Collectong. Ive been buying after sales on release from ebay until now.
How decent are their packaging of goods? Safe enough to survive international shipping?
I'm just wondering what the packaging fail rate is on steelbook destruction.
It's those annoying slipcase squashed corners that frustrate me.

First time I fancied a purchase from the store. Believe it or not, this is my first direct purchase from Collectong. Ive been buying after sales for ebay until now.
How decent are their packaging of goods? Safe enough to survive international shipping?
You are in very safe hands. Cardboard box, thick foam and at least for the OC's, a plastic protector shell

First time I fancied a purchase from the store. Believe it or not, this is my first direct purchase from Collectong. Ive been buying after sales on release from ebay until now.
Unless your mailman is The Hulk and he thinks Loki is inside your package, you're good.