American Psycho (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: 26th of October, 2015
Purchase link: American Psycho (Live Sat Oct 17, 18:00 UK time)
Price: £15.99
Ultra-limited print run

11037429-2084332714397968.JPG

11037429-2084332714406305.JPG 11037429-1004332714411747.JPG 11037429-2704332714417192.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another one for October - great . . . I mean that's 26 steelbooks listed so far this month (with 22 being Zavvi exclusives) and though not a record month - that belongs to last December with 31 - is still going it a bit.

Artwork up at Zavvi for the world to see so it won't be long before this goes 'live' I imagine but still waiting to order 'Lawrence' and 'Dracula' which are apparently being released one week before this!

Not sure about the choice of front art as not really a fan of cut-off images on the front cover choice and I imagine that anyone who disliked those EIV cropped steels will hate this and consider it a step too far with half of the head cropped.

Good colouring though (IF black on a bright white glossy background with those slashes of red) and should be quite effective in hand IMO if I can just get past the missing half head.
Watched 'Don't Look Now' the other day for the umpteenth time and it was the first time I noticed so many red items strategically placed throughout the film connecting the equally horrifying beginning and end.

Another to add to the growing selection of black/white/red U.K. steels and I don't imagine this will hang around for long once it goes 'live' because it's listed on Zavvi as being an "Ultra Limited Print Run" (1,000 / 1,500 ?) so don't imagine for a minute that you'll be able to pick this up for a tenner in a few months . . . IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightcrawler
I hated this and was sad as i love the film but seeing these new additional pictures it looks alot better, I hope its white and not silver/metal that they tend to be.

Apparently to be released on the 26 - 10 - 15

But what about LAWRENCE OF ARABIA and BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA which are listed for release on the 19 - 10 - 15 ?

The more I look at it the more I'm starting to like it (although it might be misinterpreted if I give my reasons) :)

Maybe something here of a Mondo influence - referencing 'The Thing' steelbook cover ?

Maybe also think 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' (1945) :)

Last edited:
Apparently to be released on the 26 - 10 - 15

But what about LAWRENCE OF ARABIA and BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA which are listed for release on the 19 - 10 - 15 ?

You will get used to zavvi. They are usless and a lot of dates get changed. Not saying this will but a lot do. Most recentley blade 2 and John Carter etc

And ultra limited don't mean anything with these anymore.

Plus if FA get this it definatley won't sell out lol