dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: April 30, 2024
Purchase links 4K: Amazon - Walmart - Blu-ray: Amazon - Walmart
Price 4K: $55.99 (Amazon) - $44.96 (Walmart) - BD: $39.96 (Amazon - Walmart)

Andor - Complete First Season.jpg

71Groo63lJL._SL1457_.jpg 71-egV1QrlL._SL1443_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney Movie Club is beating the retail price for their VIP members. I've gone ahead and ordered some, and even with the GB fee, can pass along considerable savings to members here. Hopefully this helps a few of you.

GB open for Andor
Since some orders were canceled, and some of the received from DMC copies are damaged, I hope you'll allocate the good ones in the order of purchase. 'Cause I was one of the first 'in line'. :D

Since some orders were canceled, and some of the received from DMC copies are damaged, I hope you'll allocate the good ones in the order of purchase. 'Cause I was one of the first 'in line'. :D
I just wanna get a credit for the ones I cant get, because it’s cheaper for me to go to walmart than go the HDN after fees/shipping…rather save that for something from Blufans.

I just wanna get a credit for the ones I cant get, because it’s cheaper for me to go to walmart than go the HDN after fees/shipping…rather save that for something from Blufans.

I was pretty clear about what I can do in the pm I sent earlier today.

DMC gives no effs because they are closing in basically 2 weeks.