apsmith21

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy - Ready to get your items shipped? Check here, for 1-3 items only! All locations except Canada.

Ready to ship your group buy items? This is where you need to be.

Costs are as follows - FOR 1 - 3 ITEMS ONLY. AND ALL COUNTRIES BESIDES CANADA!

If you have more than 3 ITEMS, please contact me via PM for a on demand quote!

Shipping to all locations except for Canada: 1-3 Items $22.50
Insurance against loss or damage for value up to $100: $1.30
Box and shipping supplies: $3.25
Misc $1.41

Read more about this group buy...

Hi @apsmith21 , was just wondering if there is a possibility to combine 4 steelbooks in the shipping or would that cost extra?

Depending on the edition it's usually slightly over the weight for the base shipping weight.

However, it's only about $10 more or so - at that point you can go up to 5x editions for the same cost. Sometimes we can fit as many as 6x, depends on the discs tho.

Depending on the edition it's usually slightly over the weight for the base shipping weight.

However, it's only about $10 more or so - at that point you can go up to 5x editions for the same cost. Sometimes we can fit as many as 6x, depends on the discs tho.
Great, thanks , I'll shoot you a pm in the upcoming days :thumbs:

Ooops my bad. I was enquiring about the Greatest Showman steel.

costs incl shipping would be:

Pre-order cost is currently $30.03
(incl Sales tax of 6% per copy)
(incl HDN fee of 7.5%)
Shipping to all locations except for Canada: 1-3 Items $23.50
Insurance against loss or damage for value up to $100: $1.30
Box and shipping supplies: $3.75
Misc $1.55

You can find the prices in the GB thread for the Steel itself and the shipping thread (we are in the shipping thread atm) under the tab "Overview". In the upper right corner is a blue button with the price. Combine them and you have your total price.
Shipping is as stated for 1-3 items, so you pay just once the $30.03 if you order up to 3 items from Andy's GBs.

And yes looks for me like full gloss as you can see in this video from the release thread :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Hi @apsmith21

Just paid for shipping for mine, @Noodles & @jaffajakes a quiet place steels to my address

Let me know if you need my address on a PM or if you have it from PayPal

Also, is it ok to mark at $18?

Thank you very much

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@apsmith21
Hello Andy
I just paid for the shipping for Stranger things season 2 VHS collector's set Blu-ray Target, The nightmare before Christmas steelbook Best Buy and Hocus Pocus steelbook Best Buy.
Thanks for all.
+++

@apsmith21
Hello Andy
I just paid for the shipping for Stranger things season 2 VHS collector's set Blu-ray Target, The nightmare before Christmas steelbook Best Buy and Hocus Pocus steelbook Best Buy.
Thanks for all.
+++

We might be over the weight limit, I will follow up if more postage is required

Reactions: arbingers
I just sent payment for Stranger Things Season 2 4K Edition @apsmith21. Can you please send @Covcraig edition with mine if possible. I know you said there may be other items for him so please let me know if the weight is over. Many thanks Andy!:)