Release date: June 20th, 2015
Purchase links:
Zavvi
Notes: Limited to 2K

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
zavvi seem to be taken the piss with this latest wave announcements all listed up at £24.99. when they going to get it into there thick heads a back catalogue is no more than £14.99, unless they going to show what a great offer they giving us by the drop and make it one of there offers :rofl:

anyway will see where this wave goes something tells me if they don't price it right, there warehouse is going to be alot fuller.
not sure if this is them testing the waters to see how much they can get away with or if they seem to think the new pricing is ok :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Steelselecta
zavvi seem to be taken the piss with this latest wave announcements all listed up at £24.99. when they going to get it into there thick heads a back catalogue is no more than £14.99, unless they going to show what a great offer they giving us by the drop and make it one of there offers :rofl:

anyway will see where this wave goes something tells me if they don't price it right, there warehouse is going to be alot fuller.
not sure if this is them testing the waters to see how much they can get away with or if they seem to think the new pricing is ok :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

basil :thumbs:
Yep, they can stick it at that price. I know it's a placeholder, but recently a lot of the placeholder prices have been the actual price!

A real shame, putting it out at that price, as i really can't recommend this movie enough!! All i can say is, if people are being put off by the price but are interested in seeing the movie, invest in the amaray, as this movie is a real must see in terms of indie cinema!!!

@George Pearce :rofl: I got nothing for this one I'm afraid.

I've not seen this actually, from I understand it's the film that made Ben Mandelsohn, who is awesome (well apart from that horrendous turn as a gold flaked bureaucrat in Exodus).

@George Pearce :rofl: I got nothing for this one I'm afraid.

I've not seen this actually, from I understand it's the film that made Ben Mandelsohn, who is awesome (well apart from that horrendous turn as a gold flaked bureaucrat in Exodus).

yeah agree with that ! He was a bit strange in Exodus,then again a strange movie all round for me................This on the other hand is excellent,well worth a watch and loosely based on true life events where some members of the Australian police force were reportedly operating a shoot to kill policy with known criminals

Thanks @George Pearce something tells me if I wait long enough I'll be able to add this to the collection for a nominal fee.

I'd go along with that and this is a bit off topic but related,for all those of you who love this try and check out underbelly series 1,Aussie crime drama about the true life goings on in the Melbourne gangland,it's absolutely superb

me too :LOL::rofl: it had debossed dents gloss finish and a skid mark on the front and back had to send it back :(
It didn't feel particularly well made and the sticky glue on the slip was horrendous. BUT I love this film too much. One occasion I can handle an average steel!

me too :LOL::rofl: it had debossed dents gloss finish and a skid mark on the front and back had to send it back :(

So it's a high gloss finish, you would say? Any (voluntary :D) embossing? Is the artwork well rendered? I worry, with it being black and white for most of it, that if it isn't sharp enough, it'll be very bland.

It's at a pretty low price right now, and it's a good film, so it could be worth a purchase.

There's not a single 'real' photo of that steelbook on the internet, sadly, AFAIK. So if any owners are roaming around these parts, feel free to post your pics :).