Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey

antman-all-en-03-m.jpg

Actual pictures (CLICK HERE)

141810n8pw8wfta8f08nvz.jpg 141918fpbwoibwpb2p4sas.jpg

Lenticular:
120623gczj8vgjv25pm782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
update just posted by Kevin at other forum.

bluraysteel;12225310 said:
It might look little quiet for Blufans lately here, but over there, things are bit crazy for them to prepare some upcoming releases this summer.

here are some updates freshly in and I would like to share with you!

In June:

The Walk OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300 copies) 3D+BD

Pixel OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300) 3D+BD

007 OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, booklet, Limited 500, region A & C only) BD+ Bonus Disc

Maze Runner 2: Scorch Trials OAB (WWA steelbook, regular slipcase, Comic book Limited 300) BD only

Moulin Rouge (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

Romeo+Juliet (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

In July:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens OAB

Inside and Out BE# 31 WEA

Ant-Man BE#32 WEA

In August:

The Avengers BE WEA

Avengers: Age of Ultron BE WEA

I'll certainly be getting this to replace the poor and badly damaged Best Buy edition, Age of Ultron is a maybe has I'm happy so far with my Vision edition (but I'll keep a watch out just in case its another beauty like GOTG BF).

Interested to see what the do with this, really enjoyed the film and would like a WEA of it

Especially if it's anything like @Noodles design

At least it isn't all Marvel. But they are doing Avengers 1&2 BE. I am so tired of Marvel steelbooks.....:confused: There are other movies in this world....

I think they will be mondo art so it will be slightly different to what we are used to for a avengers steel but yeah I also agree with you. Well age of ultron hasn't been done to death yet

Reactions: Noodles
Interested to see what the do with this, really enjoyed the film and would like a WEA of it

Especially if it's anything like @Noodles design

I think they will be mondo art so it will be slightly different to what we are used to for a avengers steel but yeah I also agree with you. Well age of ultron hasn't been done to death yet
O.k. - if it is Mondo art, that makes it easy. If t is Taylor Stout I can pass easily. Don't dig his chicken scratch.

Here it is :) - full glossy and embossed :thumbs:

Wow. I dont like it :/ That mockup looks like a pretty crappy photoshop job. The blue on the front is offputting, looks so unfinished and lacks any detail and both back and front art is really tame. There have been so many cool posters and ideas out there and they choose the most boring one??

I'm only ok with the inside art, but its still a weird choice. Inside would have been cool with some screencap from this scene:
Ant-Man-Micro-900x450.jpg

Sticking with my BestBuy and awaiting the inevitable Zavvi version.

Last edited: