Ant-Man (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #8) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 20, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $98 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Includes pre-order gift, PET Slip. Lenticular 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 300 copies

12376811_649239888513120_296586840023181450_n_jp.jpg _-__7.jpg _-__6_1.jpg

12376440_649239825179793_1298543062273439659_n_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lenti is great, but that fullslip is a huge disappointment. I can't believe they used neither the IMAX art nor the straight-on shrinking image. That mistake combined with the WWA steelbook they were forced to use makes this one of the lamest packages Nova has ever released, and certainly their lamest Marvel release. Signed up for a one-click in the GB here without knowing what the art would be--last time I ever do that. Damn it.

Last edited:
The full slip does look rather boring, but knowing Nova they probably have something up their sleeves to spice it up and make the in hand product look great.

Hope magneto don't get involved next Friday.
Really want the lenti version but it will be a tough journey I sense

Reactions: luke98
I almost regret not getting the non-nova exclusive korean steelbook. It has the awesome PET slip and very unique artcards (I'm an artcard nut) + I think it shipped early (?). Hope the lenti will prove a worthy second choice, as that may be the one I go for next week.

I almost regret not getting the non-nova exclusive korean steelbook. It has the awesome PET slip and very unique artcards (I'm an artcard nut) + I think it shipped early (?). Hope the lenti will prove a worthy second choice, as that may be the one I go for next week.

This comes with the same PET but I agree the art cards with the one you mention are much better. But at least these ones aren't character cards as such

Hopefully get some that are like that set off eBay (someone always knocks up some decent ones)

This comes with the same PET but I agree the art cards with the one you mention are much better. But at least these ones aren't character cards as such

Hopefully get some that are like that set off eBay (someone always knocks up some decent ones)

Good idea. Will probably go for a lenti (won't be easy!) and will try to get the artcards separately at a later time

Reactions: Flloydo
lol lentis already up on ebay. scalpers need to get a life (says the collector of card + metal :LOL:)

£80 quid too!!
They do need a life.
Hope they don't manage to get one on the day. Unless it's someone in the GB

Reactions: bojee