Ant-Man (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #8) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 20, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $98 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Includes pre-order gift, PET Slip. Lenticular 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 300 copies

12376811_649239888513120_296586840023181450_n_jp.jpg _-__7.jpg _-__6_1.jpg

12376440_649239825179793_1298543062273439659_n_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They should limit it 1x Full slip, 1x Lenticular

And affect their sales ???

Look at Novamedia ... Dredd is still available. Hulk is still available. It's hardly a success. They need to sell those titles. If a scalper is willing to buy the lot, they would sell it. But out of having decent morals they cap it. But it doesn't make business sense to cap or limit it as you're losing money.

Reactions: Marina Blue

Look at Novamedia ... Dredd is still available. Hulk is still available. It's hardly a success. They need to sell those titles. If a scalper is willing to buy the lot, they would sell it. But out of having decent morals they cap it. But it doesn't make business sense to cap or limit it as you're losing money.

Look at how many copies Dredd, Nightcrawler and Hulk are. Ant-man is very low quantity

Ummmmm.......I'm pretty sure it would still sell out. Fast. It would give more people a chance if getting a copy though and prevent others getting multiple copies.

Sales wouldn't be affected so not sure that's a valid point.

Well let's not apply it to titles with a low print run. I mean the larger print runs. If I was running the shop I wouldn't cap or limit it to be honest ... all buyers welcome. The more you spend the merrier !

The full slip reminds me of Big Hero 6's full slip which ended up excellent despite it's simplicity. While the imax artwork would have been nice just for the sake of consistency it was used for most of the amaray releases worldwide, so... :dunno:

I'm gona go mad if I don't get my hands on 1 lenti, plus my PC isn't the fastest and my iPhone just gives up on nova when it's busy.

I'll message every scalper on eBay abuse so if it is anyone on here they know it's me. Heads up

Reactions: bojee and harry
Lenti will be amazing! I just go with the GB these day for titles like this. Too much stress and a low success rate trying to order directly. Small print runs for a new release Phase two marvel steelbook = nut house. Cant wait to read this thread on preorder day lol.

Reactions: Mickle_89