USA
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered this on the 13th Nov. with ZVC5 when it 'came back' but it had still not been dispatched as of today, and with a release date of this coming Monday, so . . . cancelled today and re-ordered with ZAVWEL54
Status ATM is "Awaiting Stock Pick PROCESSING CANCELLATION" so not sure exactly what will happen, though usually the cancellation is instantly disallowed if the item has entered the dispatch process.
Today's new order is "Awaiting Stock Pick" with "Dispatch Date: Est. 30/11/15".

Truly wouldn't mind in the slightest if the release date for this was pushed forward to the 7th Dec.

EDIT 28/11: Dispatch notification this AM at 10:13 for this and "Guardians" with estimated arrival on the 2/12/15.

Last edited:
Hi guys anyone who is worried about cancelling yesterday and reordering with discount...I did the same...contacted zavvi via Facebook to check the original was cancelled as I had no email confirmation and was told it definitely was and the reason for no confirmation email was due to a back log of Black Friday orders on the system.

• Informative
Reactions: virkia
Mine turned up this morning, i havent had a chance to open it as im out but i thought i would let you guys know so there is a good chance yours will arrive :)

Hi guys anyone who is worried about cancelling yesterday and reordering with discount...I did the same...contacted zavvi via Facebook to check the original was cancelled as I had no email confirmation and was told it definitely was and the reason for no confirmation email was due to a back log of Black Friday orders on the system.

Hey there.

Hmm, check your order history. One is dispatched while the other is still processing. I did the same as you now I wish I'd been more patient. Looks like we're both in for a slice of Zavvi Customer Service. :(