Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 22, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £32.99

Ant Man and the Wasp  Quantumania.jpg
Ant Man with Jcard.jpg Ant Man Back.jpg Ant Man Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those was paramount releases not Disney
Disney did not own Marvel back then

The same applied to Wolverine/X men origins/ Deadpool 2
These was Fox releases as Disney did not own Fox back then
He asked if HMV released any Marvel steels and didn’t specify Disney hence why I mentioned the CapAm and Thor steels they did release

Those was paramount releases not Disney
Disney did not own Marvel back then

The same applied to Wolverine/X men origins/ Deadpool 2
These was Fox releases as Disney did not own Fox back then
he asked if hmv released ...f#ck it, read the post again

He asked if HMV released any Marvel steels and didn’t specify Disney hence why I mentioned the CapAm and Thor steels they did release
Yes but the only Marvel SteelBook distributed by Disney that was a HMV Exclusive was Avengers Assemble

The ? is has the Disney exclusive deal finished with Zavvi in regards to SteelBooks

Avengers Assemble was the first MCU film distributed by Disney
All other Disney Marvel Steelbooks after this was Zavvi Exclusives

Yes but the only Marvel SteelBook distributed by Disney that was a HMV Exclusive was Avengers Assemble

The ? is has the Disney exclusive deal finished with Zavvi in regards to SteelBooks

Avengers Assemble was the first MCU film distributed by Disney
All other Disney Marvel Steelbooks after this was Zavvi Exclusives
I was taking the mickey out of @Flloydo's post mate... don't worry about it

Reactions: paulboland
And there we have it, a hmv exclusive disney marvel steelbook. Zavvi must've lost the contract then... interesting indeed. Possible they'll just do the collectors editions from now on, if those are even continued, seeing how poor the sales are.

Reactions: djjez83
HMV Exclusive
View attachment 552698
Live to pre order

i really like this artwork on this, ordered

Special Features:
  • Gag Reel - Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
  • Audio Commentary - Watch the film with audio commentary by director Peyton Reed and writer Jeff Loveness.
  • Featurettes
    • All in the Family – Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Pfeiffer discuss the complex layers and secrets – yet incredibly strong bond of this heroic family.
    • Formidable Foes – Discover how Jonathan Majors, Bill Murray and Corey Stoll bring gravitas to the villains of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Learn more about how Kang brings a Thanos-level threat to this adventure and the larger MCU.
  • Deleted Scenes
    • Drink The Ooze – Upon entering the Quantum Realm, Scott Lang nervously drinks the ooze.
    • I Have Holes – Veb expresses great excitement when he discovers he finally has holes.

Wow wasn’t expecting the day Zavvi no longer are the exclusive retailer for marvel

Even more disappointing that you can’t use a code on release with HMV

The inference was MCU, but I could have stated it better. I did say Disney though.

So as it stands, HMV have never released a Disney MCU title. This would be a first for them.
The Avengers aka Avengers Assemble was the first MCU Film distributed by Disney that first SteelBook release in 2012 was a HMV Exclusive

It was the Marvel Disney films after The Avengers that was Zavvi Exclusives until now with this release

Zavvi Exclusive deal for Disney SteelBooks has ended now that this SteelBook is a exclusive with HMV

So in terms of Zavvi exclusive steelbooks what studios actually still use Zavvi as their exclusive distributor? I know Paramount and WB don't use Zavvi, BBC don't use them, now Disney look to have jumped ship. I mean between the higher price point on standard releases, no longer shipped internationally and now losing those right, starting to look like there's no point in using them

Reactions: astycorax