Anyone collect autographs, props, replicas, etc?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
I don't myself (though there are a few things I'd love to have for our woman cave), but I thought it would be fun if those that did, chimed in.

Have fun!
DB

I started collecting autographs once I realized I had a bunch in my collection already.
you can check out my collection here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/23580/
I'm actually hoping to get "autographs" nominated for an award category.

as for props, the closest I have is a couple replicas from movies, an unused decal sign from X-Files, and an genuine maquette of the sentinal from the Matrix.
picture.php

Matrix replica Nebuchadnezzar plaque:
picture.php

X-Files prop sign:
picture.php

Firefly Mal's pistol replica:
picture.php

Droids animation cells:
picture.php

Lifecast of Mark Hamill from ESB:
picture.php

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

I have somewhere near 70 autographs, all but one i got personally. I'm not a big fan of buying autographs as to me the personal contact makes it special

agreed. most of my autographs I've obtained by a chance meeting. although, some I have paid for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
bought this Space Ghost Coast to Coast production cel from C. Martin Croker, voice of Zorak (also Dr. Weird & Steve), while at the New Orleans Comic Con. He also had a couple of Braks. Hindsight I wish I would've sprung for one of those, too.

picture.php

Last edited:
Have 7 large Stargate Atlantis props that are my hallway lites, puddle jumper lite over bed and other panels that are integral to my home. Have numerous autographs throughout all my collections. Special to get Stan Lee in my Avengers and Iron Man prop Collections. I enjoy having the autographs and props to go with all my films.