Apple WWDC

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
If you don't like Apple please keep your BS to your self. There's no need for it to be here. This is for people that actually want to discuss the OS/products offered.

Last edited:
That's still a pretty stupid idea! There's more folks looking to get a hold of a physical media disc than a download. I was reading TUAW yesterday and people brought some interesting points. First, what if people dont have access to broadband? Sure, we are in 2011 that still doesn't mean everyone has high speed internet. A 4GB download might take a while and can be troublesome for some folks.

Apple continues to be so adamant on getting rid of physical media that it chooses to go this route. I don't like it, but hey what can we do? I hope they release the disc after release.

Yeah I read an article about broadband not long ago and they were saying that less than 50% of the US actually has broadband. And that an even lower percentage of the world's population has it.

We'll see how well it goes over being digital only. There's always the chance they could eat a bit of crow and put out a physical copy.