[April Fool's] Zavvi - Behind The Scenes 4D Ultra-SD Limited Edition SteelBook Blu-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
11437097-1134472941259793.jpg

Take a look at behind-the-scenes footage of what we get up to at Zavvi Towers. This exclusive Steelbook will be numbered and have a personal emboss of the #ZTEAM. Please be aware that this item will also be signed by the entirety of the Zavvi team, all over. Everywhere, every single inch will be scrawled with our names, burned into your minds forever.

• Extensive GIF Library used by the Zavvi Social Team!
  • Video Games Buying - A Comprehensive Guide – Length 1 minute 36 seconds
  • See why the weekend #ZavviExclusive SteelBooks are always live early!
  • How to Cancel a ZBOX – Length 7 hours 34 minutes
  • How to Book your Holiday on Black Friday
  • SteelBook design using MS Paint
  • SteelBook denting with Steve
  • BONUS: 3 Hours of Exclusive Featurette – Inside the Customer Service team basement

€1179.99
Pre-order here

Only funny thing is that guy saying "glad to see it has a spine title"

What I find odd is their p*ss take on their bad points
Like they are fully aware but continue with it

That's actually a good point. At first I thought 'cool, they have self irony'. But you're right, it's not that funny at all when they continue with the issues they're making fun of!
Completely agree with these points... it's a bit of a kick in the teeth that this is the way they finally admit to being aware there's serious issues in those departments, by joking about them. :rolleyes:

Oh well, at least the responses they're receiving are giving me a good laugh. :rofl:

:joy:

Virkia will be happy

Then he can tell us all about it in Wikipedia form complete with 60 screen shots not in a spoiler then editing that one post everytime someone replies to him along with his research on green and black steels comparing them to other numbered and embossed editons
Professor Virkia's posts are always informative and enlightening. I get a little tingle whenever I see this little arrow at the bottom of a post:
II
V
:LOL:

I
Completely agree with these points... it's a bit of a kick in the teeth that this is the way they finally admit to being aware there's serious issues in those departments, by joking about them. :rolleyes:

Oh well, at least the responses they're receiving are giving me a good laugh. :rofl:
I'd highly doubt that description was approved by upstairs.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and Noodles
Dayum... And here I was thinking their utter dogshit customer service was the April fools joke this year

Looks good, and it was on my steelbook wish list, but I'll wait for the re-release with a lenticular magnet. :)

That's one of the most in-depth descriptions I've seen on Zavvi's website and it's an April Fools joke. Not sure how I should feel about this. :LOL:

Wonder how much for the Z-BOX combo?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Status
Not open for further replies.