[April Fool's] Zavvi - Behind The Scenes 4D Ultra-SD Limited Edition SteelBook Blu-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
11437097-1134472941259793.jpg

Take a look at behind-the-scenes footage of what we get up to at Zavvi Towers. This exclusive Steelbook will be numbered and have a personal emboss of the #ZTEAM. Please be aware that this item will also be signed by the entirety of the Zavvi team, all over. Everywhere, every single inch will be scrawled with our names, burned into your minds forever.

• Extensive GIF Library used by the Zavvi Social Team!
  • Video Games Buying - A Comprehensive Guide – Length 1 minute 36 seconds
  • See why the weekend #ZavviExclusive SteelBooks are always live early!
  • How to Cancel a ZBOX – Length 7 hours 34 minutes
  • How to Book your Holiday on Black Friday
  • SteelBook design using MS Paint
  • SteelBook denting with Steve
  • BONUS: 3 Hours of Exclusive Featurette – Inside the Customer Service team basement

€1179.99
Pre-order here

Only funny thing is that guy saying "glad to see it has a spine title"

What I find odd is their p*ss take on their bad points
Like they are fully aware but continue with it

I thought this was a harmless bit of fun by one of our members until I realised Zavvi themselves had done it. Yeah, not cool that that they are basically saying "we treat you guys like **** but we keep getting away with it hahahahahaha".

Sad thing is that there is someone, somewhere in the world trying to scalp that. There will be an eBay listing for this by the end of the day lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Is this WEA? :LOL:
No it's a :wtf: limited edition
Your debit card is also charged every day same amount for a month before been shipped with no refund allowed
If you don't get delivery Zavvi will only accept you pay them 10% of the value every day for 2 years as a gesture of goodwill with an agreement you sign a legal form don't bother us again for 10 years :LOL::rofl:

WOW! way to piss on your collectors Zavvi. I thought it was funny, till I realized Zavvi did this

"Tis funny . . . and good of them to show a sense of humour but not unexpected that people here not known for having a sense of humour do not appreciating their April Fool's Day faux (lol) listing. The haters will hate given any opportunity and will spit venom at them at the drop of a hat and that's a lot less amusing than the Zavvi listing itself and on a par with something like this:-
tumblr_nc60mwkOJS1qfjqf7o1_500.gif
or him
f9203994328023f291334ddc8ecd5f892451bf3b.gif

"Tis funny . . . and good of them to show a sense of humour but not unexpected that people here not known for having a sense of humour do not appreciating their April Fool's Day faux (lol) listing. The haters will hate given any opportunity and will spit venom at them at the drop of a hat and that's a lot less amusing than the Zavvi listing itself and on a par with something like this:-
tumblr_nc60mwkOJS1qfjqf7o1_500.gif
or him
f9203994328023f291334ddc8ecd5f892451bf3b.gif

not when they know their issues and make no attempt to fix them. Really is something #TWITLER would do

"Tis funny . . . and good of them to show a sense of humour but not unexpected that people here not known for having a sense of humour do not appreciating their April Fool's Day faux (lol) listing. The haters will hate given any opportunity and will spit venom at them at the drop of a hat and that's a lot less amusing than the Zavvi listing itself
And you will blow smoke up their ass at any opportunity. It's embarrassing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ricker
Status
Not open for further replies.