aod.jpg

picture.php

View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 701
Last edited by a moderator:
It's annoying that Zavvi don't eMail the customers who have pre-ordered to inform them of a release date change, but will constantly spam them for months afterwards with eMails to apologise for the delay! Absolutely appalling service from a company that is struggling to keep customers! Delays are inevitable, but the least the can do is inform their customers directly!

The release date has moved again, now November 17th, 2014. :confused:

Same release date as the 21/22 Jump Street and The Purge Anarchy releases. Expect it to be moved again if they can't manage it.

Now everyone will be super disappointed when it's finally released and if it doesn't live up to our now very high expectations. Some of you guys waited over a year for the Indy steels, there was a lot of anticipation, but I could sense there was some disappointment from Ninja's.

Well this one totally outdoes the Indiana Jones steelbooks!!!!:thumbs: At least there was a reason for that...LucasFilm being sold to Disney!!

Zavvi are just one big useless f***ing joke of a company!!!!!

Where is a statement from them with the reasons behind this steelbook now being put back 2 MONTHS!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Not ONE piece of feedback to their loyal customers about why it has been put back...a title that was announced 4 f***ing months ago!!!

My grandmother who died 14 years ago could run that sham of a company better than the muppets currently in charge!!!!

What do they do as well...instead of trying to cope with current orders they keep announcing EVEN MORE TITLES!!!!!

IT'S ONLY GONNA GET WORSE PEOPLE!!!

Useless bunch of f***ing c****!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

And i HATE scalpers!!....who i have NO DOUBT played a massive part in this debacle!!! W***ers!!

Well this one totally outdoes the Indiana Jones steelbooks!!!!:thumbs: At least there was a reason for that...LucasFilm being sold to Disney!!

Where is a statement from them with the reasons behind this steelbook now being put back 2 MONTHS!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Not ONE piece of feedback to their loyal customers about why it has been put back...a title that was announced 4 f***ing months ago!!!

My grandmother who died 14 years ago could run that sham of a company better than the muppets currently in charge!!!!

What do they do as well...instead of trying to cope with current orders they keep announcing EVEN MORE TITLES!!!!!

And i HATE scalpers!!....who i have NO DOUBT played a massive part in this debacle!!! W***ers!!

calmdown.jpg

It's certainly annoying that this has been put back but calm down mate. It sounds like you're ready to have an aneurysm or some other stress related attack. Try and calm down and just relax, we know Zavvi are less than ideal so don't let it get to you so much.

Well, Bruce won't be joining us this Halloween then.

Seriously, the Steelbook makers must have a thing about releasing none of their Horror steels just before Halloween. Just like Homer Simpson selling pumpkins....