Ask Me Anything - I am from Finland

Here's a question for you my friend... well, it should be an easy one!!! ;)

Are you in love with my wife? :drool: If so, how much would you pay me for her?!!!!!!!???!?!????! :p LOL! :rofl: I'll put her in a box and ship her ass tomorrow!!! :thumbs:

Interested!? :giggle:

Reactions: Asopp
Here's a question for you my friend... well, it should be an easy one!!! ;)

Are you in love with my wife? :drool: If so, how much would you pay me for her?!!!!!!!???!?!????! :p LOL! :rofl: I'll put her in a box and ship her ass tomorrow!!! :thumbs:

Interested!? :giggle:

:hilarious: :hilarious: Hel* Yeah, how wouldn't be :drool: :drool: :drool: :D Well lets start the bidding at 60 million, and i want tracked shipping :D :hilarious: :hilarious: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You crack me up Franky, if the Mrs finds out that you have sold her to the cold north you might look like this :hurting: after that :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
:hilarious: :hilarious: Hel* Yeah, how wouldn't be :drool: :drool: :drool: :D Well lets start the bidding at 60 million, and i want tracked shipping :D :hilarious: :hilarious: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You crack me up Franky, if the Mrs finds out that you have sold her to the cold north you might look like this :hurting: after that :LOL: :LOL:
@Asopp 60 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? :wow: I'll take it, she's all yours!!! :D You can send me the funds through PayPal! LOL! :p

Reactions: Asopp