Ask Me Anything - I am from Finland

This one? I was doing some reading up...

koskenkorva.jpg

Reactions: Asopp
I thought this was sad...

Finland is considered a country of hard drinking people. Alcohol became a sad statistic in 2006 of becoming the number 1 cause of death for men and a close second for women in Finland. Figures for 2005 released by the state statistics agency showed alcohol killed more people aged 15 to 64 than cardiovascular disease or cancer.

Hey Asopp

Would you rather be a victim in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre or a part of the Human Centipede?!

Though i would bump this thread :cat: Sense its been almost a year when this thread last saw some action :old:

So...........
keep-calm-and-ask-me-anything-1.png ;)

Drinking & Sauna, Drinking & Hunting, Drinking & Fishing, Drinking & Ice Hockey...... (so typically drinking :D might sound like a joke but its not, there is a lot of drinking going on a round here ;))

I might add drinking & browsing forums.

now : a Q - the very best thing (living) in Finland ?

and watch it .... other angry and drunk Finns are watching.

very-drunk.gif

Reactions: Asopp
I might add drinking & browsing forums.

now : a Q - the very best thing (living) in Finland ?

and watch it .... other angry and drunk Finns are watching.

very-drunk.gif

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: Yes i for got add drinking & browsing forums to the list ;) :D

Best thing about living in Finland: Summers, They might be short but man, it is the best time in Finland :thumbs: :thumbs:

After a cold, dark winter, everything comes back to life and summer time feels like you are in paradise :)

Summer plan: put on T-shirt, shorts and drink ice cold beers :hungry: :D

Reactions: nefilim