Ask me anything, I'm from the centre of England, Manchester

I think Rooney will be raging if he picks RVP over him for Captain. I think it's big misread getting rid of so many leaders in one season, Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand and Giggs not playing. They were legends of the club.

I think Rooney will be raging if he picks RVP over him for Captain. I think it's big misread getting rid of so many leaders in one season, Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand and Giggs not playing. They were legends of the club.

I agree with the Rooney point. He ain't gonna be happy but he ain't the boss! He isn't gonna dictate to Van Gaal !! Haha

Vidic and Ferdinand, if they stayed, would not play many games, due to injuries. Evra probably wouldn't get many games because of Shaw. Giggs has had his time.
United need to be looking forward!

Well the only way they can look is up after such a shocking season with Moyes ( Why was he ever picked)??? Lol

Well the only way they can look is up after such a shocking season with Moyes ( Why was he ever picked)??? Lol

Agreed. Even before a ball had been kicked last season, i dont know any United fans who thought it was a good appointment.

There is a real buzz about United fans this pre-season. Especially after the World Cup in which Van Gaal showed all his qualities.
We can be optimistic of a much better season. [emoji106]

:D Karl or Ricky?

an-idiot-abroad.jpg