Ask me anything, I'm from the centre of England, Manchester

A Brit who prefers the US version? I've never heard of such a thing...I prefer the UK version. Instead of going on and on well past its welcome, it ended on a high note. One of my favorite endings of any show or movie. Although the US version made me laugh louder and harder in its prime.

Thanks for the reply flower Jamie Foxx was brill in that felt let down by Jada Pinkett Smith thought she was a bit of a wet weekend .

NOW What was the last one that left you feeling cheated ?.

Thanks for the reply flower Jamie Foxx was brill in that felt let down by Jada Pinkett Smith thought she was a bit of a wet weekend .

NOW What was the last one that left you feeling cheated ?.

Totally agree with what you said about the other 2. It was nice to see Jason Statham right at the beginning, for about 5 seconds! Haha

Felt cheated? Easy! The Hunger Games- Catching Fire. I thought the 1st movie was ok. This one however, I thought was dreadful. It was over long and just so dull.
My wife likes those movies, so I gotta see them!!! [emoji3]

Reactions: Scary Hair
@bigwendsday0 Thought it should have been split into 2 movies. It felt squashed half of the tributes where dead before you blinked.

Now for a Question what is the one thing that winds you up the most ?.

@bigwendsday0 Thought it should have been split into 2 movies. It felt squashed half of the tributes where dead before you blinked.

Now for a Question what is the one thing that winds you up the most ?.

What winds me up the most? I'm quite a laid back kind of guy really, quite tolerant.
However, I hate to see any cruelty to animals. Animals can be pets and as far as I'm concerned, pets are part of the family.
Also racism of any kind. To hate somebody because the colour of their skin is totally unacceptable.

Whoa! Serious question!! [emoji15]

What winds me up the most? I'm quite a laid back kind of guy really, quite tolerant.
However, I hate to see any cruelty to animals. Animals can be pets and as far as I'm concerned, pets are part of the family.
Also racism of any kind. To hate somebody because the colour of their skin is totally unacceptable.

Whoa! Serious question!! [emoji15]

Your reply sweetheart and a flipping good one at that. Always rescue where we can our last rabbit he came home from work I'd took one in that was heading for a freezer or an open field. She had two fantastc 2 years with us before she died old age. The two we have now are SPOILT rotten although we had them from babies. The 3 degus are rescued.

As for Race WE are ALL ONE RACE the colour of skin and belife system may be a little diffrent I carnt get my head round it eather as to Why hate beacause of this.