Assassin's Creed III (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
EDIT: Looks like this will be a North American release and not a Future Shop exclusive as previously thought

- G1 Only
- NO Discs, Steelbook is empty
- Given with pre-orders IN STORE ONLY, website pre-orders will NOT get the steelbook (confirmed at FS & BB, unsure about EB)

Future Shop pre-order: Assassin's Creed III PS3

EB Games pre-order: Assassin's Creed III

Best Buy Canada pre-order: Assassin's Creed III

Steelbook appears to be the same one as the USA release.

ass3steel-01.jpg

ass3steel-02.jpg

Thanks to Leshita for the pictures!

Attachments

• assassins creed 3.jpg
    assassins creed 3.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
This is an amazing steelbook...love the bling effects from the back and front. LOVE IT. :scat:

Isn't it? Especially for $5 EEK! I hope Ubisoft does more of this type of pre-order promotions and use G2 steelbooks in the future.

Check out the trailer here - trees instead of buildings? Brilliant!

Last edited:
yep, so nice that I picked up for some fellow members on here and for some trade incentive 2 years from now LOL.

I went to the first BestBuy and they had like 30+ of them on the rack. So, I took my time and inspected them. Most of them were pretty good condition, but went beyond the dent and inspected the spine sticker to make sure it's even. I found one that was misaligned :D Back you go...

I went to the register and gave him 4 cases. The idiot said "I don't think I can sell you 4 pre-orders" I said "why not? there is no sign of limitation". He said "I can't for pre-orders. You're allowed only 2.". I said "fine, i'll take the two bottom ones" So I took the 2 bottom ones and he took the 2 top ones...and he scanned the ones he took. Actually, he only scanned one of them for the price. So, I told him that I'm going to grab the ones that I put aside. He said, "no, those weren't the ones that I scan". Oh man...unbelievable...he already rejected me and now this... I'm like whatever...I grabbed the two and drove to the next BestBuy. I had to get a couple of more cases so I went to another BestBuy and grabbed 3 of them. Now, that employee was cool. He gave me no issue or question about grabbing 3 cases. He said "i'll see you in October". :D

For $5, it's a no brainer. There are plenty of these cases in stock....

I love how the front and back are in sync with each other. Has any steelbook done that before on a human front and back? I don't recall one...

Isn't it? Especially for $5 EEK! I hope Ubisoft does more of this type of pre-order promotions and use G2 steelbooks in the future.

Check out the trailer here - trees instead of buildings? Brilliant!

Last edited:
Reactions: ash333 and DJHilalo
yep, so nice that I picked up for some fellow members on here and for some trade incentive 2 years from now LOL.

I went to the first BestBuy and they had like 30+ of them on the rack. So, I took my time and inspected them. Most of them were pretty good condition, but went beyond the dent and inspected the spine sticker to make sure it's even. I found one that was misaligned :D Back you go...

I went to the register and gave him 4 cases. The idiot said "I don't think I can sell you 4 pre-orders" I said "why not? there is no sign of limitation". He said "I can't for pre-orders. You're allowed only 2.". I said "fine, i'll take the two bottom ones" So I took the 2 bottom ones and he took the 2 top ones...and he scanned the ones he took. Actually, he only scanned one of them for the price. So, I told him that I'm going to grab the ones that I put aside. He said, "no, those weren't the ones that I scan". Oh man...unbelievable...he already rejected me and now this... I'm like whatever...I grabbed the two and drove to the next BestBuy. I had to get a couple of more cases so I went to another BestBuy and grabbed 3 of them. Now, that employee was cool. He gave me no issue or question about grabbing 3 cases. He said "i'll see you in October". :D

For $5, it's a no brainer. There are plenty of these cases in stock....

I love how the front and back are in sync with each other. Has any steelbook done that before on a human front and back? I don't recall one...

What a knucklehead that first cashier is! From what I am told, Ubisoft is literally giving this away to the retailers to price it anyway they want and is all profit if those pre-orders don't come back to get the game. I don't remember who said it but it's best to find a younger female cashier for these pre-order deals. They are more understanding :)

Yes, that front and back sync is simply brilliant and you might be right that this could be the first.

Such a great looking steel, and price ;) Almost swung back by best buy to pick up more :p on the way home.

Yeah, my best buy had a ton of AC3 ad Muppets in great shape. I think the supervisor of the media section is a collector...

ColombianLove41
Using Tapatalk on iPhone 4