Assassin's Creed III (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
EDIT: Looks like this will be a North American release and not a Future Shop exclusive as previously thought

- G1 Only
- NO Discs, Steelbook is empty
- Given with pre-orders IN STORE ONLY, website pre-orders will NOT get the steelbook (confirmed at FS & BB, unsure about EB)

Future Shop pre-order: Assassin's Creed III PS3

EB Games pre-order: Assassin's Creed III

Best Buy Canada pre-order: Assassin's Creed III

Steelbook appears to be the same one as the USA release.

ass3steel-01.jpg

ass3steel-02.jpg

Thanks to Leshita for the pictures!

Attachments

• assassins creed 3.jpg
    assassins creed 3.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
The Muppet has been out for a month now.

They just released AC steelbook last Tuesday.

My Best Buy didn't have them (Muppets) on the shelf til this week though. They are pretty bad when it comes to putting out pre-sale stuff. They only have one small display for it and they had the Games of Thrones pre-sale up until last week. This is my first Video Game SB from them, but it seems they give game stuff more shelf space.

My Best Buy didn't have them (Muppets) on the shelf til this week though. They are pretty bad when it comes to putting out pre-sale stuff. They only have one small display for it and they had the Games of Thrones pre-sale up until last week. This is my first Video Game SB from them, but it seems they give game stuff more shelf space.

Congratulations on your first videogame steelbook :scat:

Try not to get hooked on these my friend, they are expensive and harder to get than the blu ones :ohno:

Congratulations on your first videogame steelbook :scat:

Try not to get hooked on these my friend, they are expensive and harder to get than the blu ones :ohno:

Great words of advice. I tried not to get interested in these too much. Now I've got a Deus Ex G2 and I'm hooked on these too. I've got about 10 in my ebay watch list right now.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Oh, and I love the new location of the video game steelbook section. Much more visible now:scat:

Great words of advice. I tried not to get interested in these too much. Now I've got a Deus Ex G2 and I'm hooked on these too. I've got about 10 in my ebay watch list right now.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Oh, and I love the new location of the video game steelbook section. Much more visible now:scat:

Yeah me too :D

Lol @ the "I have 10 in eBay watch list right now" :hilarious:

I walked into a best buy near my home and they still had tons of these for sale. I thought they were popular?

Sent from my GALAXY NEXUS using Tapatalk

I walked into a best buy near my home and they still had tons of these for sale. I thought they were popular?
From my conversation with one Best Buy manager, Ubisoft produced A LOT of this steelbook for several outlets - Best Buy, GameStop and Amazon. They may be popular but there is a large supply of them.

Last edited:

From my conversation with one Best Buy manager, Ubisoft produced A LOT of this steelbook for several outlets - Best Buy, GameStop and Amazon. They may be popular but there is a large supply of them.

Yeah that's why I haven't gone out of my way to pick one up. eBay is absolutely flooded with them anyway

I've got one, the artwork is great. But it was a waste of money in my case, since I'll be getting the Freedom edition too. :dunno:

I've got one, the artwork is great. But it was a waste of money in my case, since I'll be getting the Freedom edition too. :dunno:

LOL! Same here - although glad that I've secured my Freedom Edition at £71.99...can't wait for October! :scat: