Audition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

May 30, 2014
Release date: 29th February 2016
Purchase links:
Arrow Films (Sold Out OOP)
Amazon UK
Zavvi
HMV
Price: £14.99 (Zavvi) - £15.99 (Arrow) - £19.99 (Amazon) £14.99 (HMV)

image.png

SteelBook (2 discs)
LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS:
•Limited Edition Steelbook
•Brand new 2K restoration of original vault elements presented in High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD
•Original 5.1 audio (DTS-HD Master Audio on the Blu-ray)
•Optional English subtitles
•Audio commentary with director Takashi Miike and screenwriter Daisuke Tengan
•Brand new commentary by Miike biographer Tom Mes examining the film and its source novel
•Introduction by Miike
•Ties that Bind – A brand new interview with Takashi Miike
•Interviews with stars Ryo Ishibashi, Eihi Shiina, Renji Ishibashi and Ren Osugi
•Trailers
•Gallery including behind-the-scenes images
•Booklet featuring new writing on the film
•More to be announced!

RRP: £19.99 £15.99
Region: 2/B
Rating: 18
Cat No: FCD1208
Duration: 115 mins
Language: Japanese
Subtitles: English
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Audio: 5.1
Discs: 2

Last edited by a moderator:
From Arrow Video Facebook
***Audition SteelBook Stock Update***

Attention Miike fans! Our Audition SteelBook is now OOP and has been removed from the Arrow Store.
Stock for the Amaray Blu-ray edition is still healthy

If you are planning to pick up the SteelBook we would advise trying to place an order as soon as you can to avoid disappointment. The SteelBook is still available via the following retailers.
Amazon UK
Zavvi
HMV

Note
Retailers above still have stock of the steelbook but they can't re order any more stock from Arrow as soon as the retailers run out of stock of the steelbook it will be only available from third party sellers.
So if you waiting for a price drop it will depend on how much stock the retailers ordered and how much stock they have left

The Amaray is still available direct from arrow store and other retailers but note this does not include the booklet that comes with the steelbook

Last edited:

Attention Miike fans! Our Audition SteelBook is now OOP and has been removed from the Arrow Store.

If you are planning to pick up the SteelBook we would advise trying to place an order as soon as you can to avoid disappointment. The SteelBook is still available via the following retailers.
Amazon UK
Zavvi
HMV

Note
Retailers above still have stock of the steelbook but they can't re order any more stock from Arrow as soon as the retailers run out of stock of the steelbook it will be only available from third party sellers.
So if you waiting for a price drop it will depend on how much stock the retailers ordered and how much stock they have left

The Amaray is still available direct from arrow store and other retailers but note this does not include the booklet that comes with the steelbook
Have been putting this off but I think I may be on my way over to Zavvi now... Thanks for the heads up mate! :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland

Amazon UK
Zavvi
HMV

Note

Amazon still have 999+ in stock. :whistle:

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
Amazon still have 999+ in stock. :whistle:
They await your order for 999 and will give you free shipping :rofl:

Amazon you have to proceed to checkout and select address to see how many are available
They only have 191 available

You can enter yes 999 in your basket but you will get a message that only 191 available when you go to complete your order just before payment

They await your order for 999 and will give you free shipping :rofl:

Amazon you have to proceed to checkout and select address to see how many are available
They only have 191 available

You can enter yes 999 in your basket but you will get a message that only 191 available when you go to complete your order just before payment
You're right, 189 copies now. :)

Reactions: paulboland
Ordered mine from Zavvi but none of the codes worked. Oh well! £15 + free shipping for such a great film is still a bargain! Definitely one of the creepiest film I've ever seen. When that bag moves... :wow:

Got mine today from Amazon (pre-ordered on New Year's Day) - a typically elegant, classy and weighty (in this case - with 2 discs and a booklet)) offering from Arrow and EXCELLENT value for money :thumbs:
8/10

Excellent value for money (on a "5 for GBP 30" promotion) at HMV at the moment with a dozen or so recent-ish Arrow Amaray titles - most showing "Back in stock soon" but I've ordered five from my Wish List and hopefully all will be with me shortly.
EDIT 23/3/16: Most now "back in stock" with four of my five dispatched and received - best one so far by a long way is THE HONEYMOON KILLERS which is just so chilling and should stay in the memory long after the closing credits especially when you consider it's entirely based on a true story. Can't recommend MADMAN, but EATEN ALIVE is a good watch with its overtones of "Psycho". Yet to watch BUCKAROO BANZAI and NIGHTMARE CITY just posted today.

Last edited: