Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: 22nd of June, 2015
Purchase links:
Zavvi
Amazon UK (Releases 5th of October, 2015)
Price: £14.99 (Zavvi) - £22.36 (Amazon)
Notes: Limited to 2000 Units - Debossed on Front Cover - Includes an Exclusive Poster & Art Cards

PACKAGE.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if so many of you hadn't pre-ordered in the first place before cancelling at the last minute then they might have got the message that most of us despise this stupid vault theme and they might have actually changed it. Just a thought....

I actually don't hate the art, but I do think this will get a price drop, so that's why I cancelled. ;)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Waiting for my copy which I ordered because I actually like the front artwork - it makes a pleasant change from all the groovy, fab and psychedelic images we have come to expect on these Austin Powers '60s spy spoofs and I for one am just a little bored with them and welcome this simple and elegant design.

This appears to be exclusive artwork and I can't find any other steelbook for this film anywhere else which is a bit strange considering this is listed at Zavvi as a 2,000 print run ( is this in total worldwide?) so where are the other 2,000 (if this is a 4,000 print run)?
Maybe other territories are waiting for 2017 which is the actual 20th anniversary of this film. . . ?

I think it will look good in what appears to be a brushed steel finish with debossed 'Austin Powers' and leaping figure.

Hopefully all the print ('Top Secret . . . 20th Anniversary Edition' etc.) at the bottom will be on the j-card or partial slip and NOT on the actual steelbook - this will give the front a very clean look when the outer packaging is removed, I feel.

I'd also like to see spot gloss on the shiny working parts of the safe and on the rivets.

Maybe some kind soul will post live pictures here when he/she receives it so we can have a much better idea of the finish?

We should see in hand photos soon possible later today from someone in the UK

My order was shipped on Saturday so I should have delivery sometime this week

I like the artwork on this and has the possibility in hand to look great
We will seen if good or bad very soon

I never go by mock up photos on a website always by looking at actual photos or better a video

Reactions: C.C. 95
Waiting for my copy which I ordered because I actually like the front artwork - it makes a pleasant change from all the groovy, fab and psychedelic images we have come to expect on these Austin Powers '60s spy spoofs and I for one am just a little bored with them and welcome this simple and elegant design.

This appears to be exclusive artwork and I can't find any other steelbook for this film anywhere else which is a bit strange considering this is listed at Zavvi as a 2,000 print run ( is this in total worldwide?) so where are the other 2,000 (if this is a 4,000 print run)?
Maybe other territories are waiting for 2017 which is the actual 20th anniversary of this film. . . ?

I think it will look good in what appears to be a brushed steel finish with debossed 'Austin Powers' and leaping figure.

Hopefully all the print ('Top Secret . . . 20th Anniversary Edition' etc.) at the bottom will be on the j-card or partial slip and NOT on the actual steelbook - this will give the front a very clean look when the outer packaging is removed, I feel.

I'd also like to see spot gloss on the shiny working parts of the safe and on the rivets.

Maybe some kind soul will post live pictures here when he/she receives it so we can have a much better idea of the finish?
I imagine it's a 4,000 print run and the other copies will show up somewhere else eventually. I'm sure someone will post pics once they receive it!

Reactions: virkia