Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 31st, 2016
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (live)
Price: £24.99

IMG_8958.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Could of been better or a image animation art simular to captain America, winter soldier and the new ant man but id be interested in seeing the back art first.

Reactions: lgans316
Price is the MSRP listing

It will drop to the actual selling price when it goes live and most likely will be £24.99

Release date is a placeholder date at the moment

zavvi website says release date is 31 December 2016.
happy new year

Probably a place holder for the date. I'm sure Zavvi will try to get this out before Christmas. The question is, now that Ant-Man, Avengers 2, Hulk, and Incredible Hulk are on the way, what is left for Zavvi?

Maybe they'll get an exclusive lenticular edition for CA3: Civil War!

Probably a place holder for the date. I'm sure Zavvi will try to get this out before Christmas. The question is, now that Ant-Man, Avengers 2, Hulk, and Incredible Hulk are on the way, what is left for Zavvi?

Maybe they'll get an exclusive lenticular edition for CA3: Civil War!
Civil War lenticular version will be later next year

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC and Flash
Why did I buy the uglier original when I knew they would do this :(

Should we wait on every release incase like a year after the film they do a decent steelbook and ignore first releases, except for a lot there is only one release

I'm gutted wish I didn't have first antman or first age of ultron much prefer these but will not re-buy, it's so :arghh::punch::banghead:

Should we all not buy this upcoming version of Civil war as in 5 months they will release a lenticular one :arghh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
Civil War lenticular version will be later next year
Thing is, how long will they keep doing this for? I got a feeling that they will soon lose their contract with Disney and people will be left with an incomplete matching Marvel set. People will start wising up to this, and already are,and not bother buying the first release because they will wait for the Lenti version to be released or the same first release version with a title on it from Best Buy etc., in turn Zavvi will lose money because the steels from the first round will of course sell out as they always do, but, with the knowledge that they will release something better down the line they do risk being left with some stock and have to drop the price, which they will lose money on.
To me, it makes much more sense to release this type of version with a higher print run, because end of the day, these lentis are WEA, which are more desirable. So they can sell it the rate they do as normal and maximise profit.

With proper finishing, this could turn out real good.
I like it, I'll be getting it anyway, but it will most likely be matte and embossed like rest of them. If it was gloss, then wow, I think this would be highly sort after. I just hope they keep the trend for future marvel films, but skip the initial first WWA release.

Thing is if everyone doesn't buy first release they will think no one wants it to there may not be a second release. I don't know what to do with Civil War now I want it for my Marvel set but I just know now they will do this with it but if they don't I'll be stuck without one :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta