Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
@Starling, it takes time for folks to learn about new things and find info on websites. There is no Steelbook info yet regarding Marvel Day so the pages of chatter are OT in here. OP is linked to Marvel Day chat thread as is our Marvel Day graphic on front page. Have fun, guys!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Yeah, after seeing those teaser pics, I think we can safely say that there won't be Iron Man or Hulk steels announced, probably more animation steels. Shame really I was hopeful.
I think they will do them someday though

z2.jpg

on a side note monday now and still no art work this is starting to get me worried last time we get no art on steels they turn out really brown and smelly, i really hope we get some art up before pre-order happens or are zavvi purposefully do that for a reason :cautious:

basil :dunno:

Last edited:
The Marvel steelbooks should be the ones with different artworks. So we could vote for our favorite.
They should have done that with Guardians of the Galaxy. I loved the one we got but I'm pretty sure the majority doesn't agree. Now, when I see the one from China I'm a bit sad lol