Zavvi's Marvel Day-April 23,2015-Ninjas assemble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

2 exclusive shirts:

11110540-8884289174967015.jpg
11110078-6174289184083004.jpg

Live-April 23,2015
Celebration of all things Marvel here

10% off for first 200 customers of Marvel Day
Code: MARVEL10

Excludes the pre-orders but applicable on the Marvellous ZBOX!

10% off first order (Inc. pre orders)
Code: WELCOME
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59
*Excludes electronics and products in multi-buy offers

£10 off £100 spend
Code: BIGSPENDERZ
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59

We will be releasing both a Zavvi Exclusive Avengers: Age of Ultron Steelbook and our Marvellous ZBOX containing 3 exclusive Marvel items + a Pop! Vinyl!

In addition to the Steelbook and ZBOX release, additional activity will include:

Discounts on all Marvel Blu-ray and DVD
Discount on all in-stock merchandise
Exclusive Marvel T-shirts
(some 24 hours only)
Exclusive Custom Controllers
Marvel Under Armour compression vests
Discounted badges and stickers

Attachments

• marvel1.jpeg
    marvel1.jpeg
    941 KB · Views: 753
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blu78 and dominic
Hopefully some sold out Marvel Steelbooks come back in stock :) Guardians Of The Galaxy at £25 :p

Can never be as epic as Blufans Marvel Monday GB on that other site last year. Expect a Marvel themed ZBOX, another set of Marvel cartoon steelbooks, and a surprise "ultra" limited supply of those sold out Zavvi exclusive Marvel steels. I'll do a dance if they find Thor and CA :).
Did yall notice that ULTIMATE AVENGERS animation is back in stock @ Zavvi lmbo!!!

Well the second picture is someone, presumably a man, wearing a shirt with a black jacket or waistcoat over the top.

Whether or not the white glow is part of them, or someone or something in front of him I can't tell. I can't match it up to any of the so far unreleased Lionsgate Marvel titles, and I really can't see it being anything animated by Disney, so no Iron Man & Hulk etc.

If we could work out who the man was we might have an idea about the release.

Bare in mind, their Marvel day might not include any steelbook announcements at all, or even any new titles. Just repackages and price-drops.

Reactions: Raimi
neoz posted this image at the other site which suggests the three exclusives are just items in the Marvel ZBOX:

image.jpg

The custom control pads, if they are like the custom Xbox, PS3 etc controllers Zavvi currently sell then nooo thanks as they are way way waaaaay over priced lol.

as for the crap box, meh they can keep it. As long as I can order a copy of Age of Ultron at a reasonable price

Reactions: C.C. 95
What a load of codswallop. The only thing I expect to be of any excitement on Marvel Day is the pre-order for AOU steelbook will go live. With or Without a zhitebox

Also likely, the remaining stock of the "Sold Out" :hilarious:, Marvel Animated steels will magically spring back into stock, maybe with a special discount, because, by golly, these didn't sell out really did they !?!?

Oh and it is VERY likely an Avengers Assemble Lenticular steelbook with zhitebox combo will be "offered".

I CAN'T WAIT..:LOL:

What a load of codswallop. The only thing I expect to be of any excitement on Marvel Day is the pre-order for AOU steelbook will go live. With or Without a zhitebox

Also likely, the remaining stock of the "Sold Out" :hilarious:, Marvel Animated steels will magically spring back into stock, maybe with a special discount, because, by golly, these didn't sell out really did they !?!?

Oh and it is VERY likely an Avengers Assemble Lenticular steelbook with zhitebox combo will be "offered".

I CAN'T WAIT..:LOL:

z2.jpg

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Mobley
Marvel Day

'Long have I accepted that my friends' lives would end before mine, that a mortal life is as a candle-flicker to an immortal's - BUT CAPTAIN AMERICA IS MORE THAN A MAN! He is among the best of his people - and he should not have died thus! Blow, winds! For by my hammer, he shall be - avenged!' - Thor

Welcome to Marvel Day here at Zavvi! To celebrate the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron, for one day only we will be showering our fellow Marvel-loving mortals with some super exclusive Marvel merchandise, including T-shirts, Steelbooks and much, much more! Throughout the day we'll also be doing great one-day-only deals on our other Marvel products, so make sure you don't miss out on a bargain!

Keep an eye on our social media profiles over on Facebook and Twitter, as well as the blog, for news, updates and great Marvel features throughout the day.

STEELBOOKS - Plural folks, might not be as bad a day as people were thinking. Here's Hoping.

Reactions: monsterzebra
if there is to be any further steelbooks to be released, other than Ultron, it would be nice if they were to be released on different dates rather than all on the same day

Lol all that about them pictures and it's three items in a yes you guessed it marvel zbox hahaha
someone is really pushing this zbox idea at zavvi determined to not let it drop and just will not admit defeat
AOU is going to come in at a big big price but of course will be available for ONLY £24.99 when paired with zbox

Status
Not open for further replies.