Zavvi's Marvel Day-April 23,2015-Ninjas assemble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

2 exclusive shirts:

11110540-8884289174967015.jpg
11110078-6174289184083004.jpg

Live-April 23,2015
Celebration of all things Marvel here

10% off for first 200 customers of Marvel Day
Code: MARVEL10

Excludes the pre-orders but applicable on the Marvellous ZBOX!

10% off first order (Inc. pre orders)
Code: WELCOME
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59
*Excludes electronics and products in multi-buy offers

£10 off £100 spend
Code: BIGSPENDERZ
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59

We will be releasing both a Zavvi Exclusive Avengers: Age of Ultron Steelbook and our Marvellous ZBOX containing 3 exclusive Marvel items + a Pop! Vinyl!

In addition to the Steelbook and ZBOX release, additional activity will include:

Discounts on all Marvel Blu-ray and DVD
Discount on all in-stock merchandise
Exclusive Marvel T-shirts
(some 24 hours only)
Exclusive Custom Controllers
Marvel Under Armour compression vests
Discounted badges and stickers

Attachments

• marvel1.jpeg
    marvel1.jpeg
    941 KB · Views: 753
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blu78 and dominic
Hmm so basically apart from AOU it's just zavvi clearing the warehouse of all the guff they can't shift. I check their Marvel stuff couple of times a week and it's been the same stock for months now.

Absolutely no interest in ever buying one of their naff boxes whether Marvel or not.

Very disappointing. Would only be a special day if they were going to do a phase one steelbook with new art, like The Hulk or maybe a Zavvi exclusive Iron Man 2 on top of Ultrons release and maybe a discount if people bought both.

Last edited:
I will be at my computer all day, only for the steelbook. Happy to try and get a couple to help anyone out.

now you being unfair its zavvi i heard there goona stick it back up at a new improved price of £75 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

but you have to buy it with zbox and new special product very exclusive ;)

i_am_a_mug-r02e9dbb0c5624c948733420a38709353_x7jg5_8byvr_512.jpg

basil :p

That's more like it Basil!

And all the heldback stock of the animated ones will no doubt be made available for equally 'bargain' prices.

And only the first 200 get a 10% discount - wowee - they really are pushing out the boat!

Speaking of discounts, I'm still waiting on a £5 code that actually works after buying F 1 to 6!

Oh yeah, and if Age of Ultron comes in at a silly price they can shove it where the sun don't shine! fter all, I'm sure amazon de or It will come up with something.- then there's Nova, etc.

Last edited:
i'm hoping for the marvel animated steelbooks from last BF to come back in stock... they haven't been back ever since and this would be the best time to sell rest stock (if there is some...).
well, besides the new steelbook pre-order, that's mostly what i'm waiting for...
good luck everyone with the pre-order tomorrow! and don't forget, if you miss out, there will be plenty of other steel releases all over the world for this film. :)

well with no art up at all me suspects could be a best buy purchase maybe, like thor the dark world and captain america 2 as couple of examples.

i'm hoping for the marvel animated steelbooks from last BF to come back in stock... they haven't been back ever since and this would be the best time to sell rest stock (if there is some...).
well, besides the new steelbook pre-order, that's mostly what i'm waiting for...
good luck everyone with the pre-order tomorrow! and don't forget, if you miss out, there will be plenty of other steel releases all over the world for this film. :)
Good luck Sev!

Reactions: severo
Yep and I'll be buying all of those AOU versions too! Lol

Does anyone know when it might go live during the day?

Do we have a go live time for individual items? More interested in avengers. Just dont wanna be having to check nearly every hr. Plus is there any chance it could be a 12am release?

If those discounts apply to the Hot Toys range then that could be interesting - I got stung with a very nasty FedEx bill on my last one from Sideshow so getting one from a UK source could save me the best part of £40 on shipping alone

Reactions: digitalbabe
Zbox/Steelbook and other early bird specials scheduled to be live midnight. Standalone Steelbook live 11 am UK time. Have fun guys!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: rj531
Hi all, I'm new here, looks like a good forum :) Just wondered how you know the zbox/steelbook bundle will be live at midnight? I'm planning to order it in case I end up in a meeting at work or something at 11 (always happens when I want to be at a PC!)

Hi all, I'm new here, looks like a good forum :) Just wondered how you know the zbox/steelbook bundle will be live at midnight? I'm planning to order it in case I end up in a meeting at work or something at 11 (always happens when I want to be at a PC!)
Info confirmed with Zavvi earlier today. If they are on schedule good luck to everyone!

Zavvi would make up all the nonsense of this year if they would announce and put up for preorder tomoz, new iron man 1 & 2 steelbooks, I've missed all the other versions.

11am when everyone is at work what a great time to release a limited edition steelbook ...................Not

Zavvi do hate us.

At least the people who buy to sell on Ebay will be happy.

Loyal customers can go without.

Status
Not open for further replies.