Zavvi's Marvel Day-April 23,2015-Ninjas assemble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

2 exclusive shirts:

11110540-8884289174967015.jpg
11110078-6174289184083004.jpg

Live-April 23,2015
Celebration of all things Marvel here

10% off for first 200 customers of Marvel Day
Code: MARVEL10

Excludes the pre-orders but applicable on the Marvellous ZBOX!

10% off first order (Inc. pre orders)
Code: WELCOME
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59
*Excludes electronics and products in multi-buy offers

£10 off £100 spend
Code: BIGSPENDERZ
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59

We will be releasing both a Zavvi Exclusive Avengers: Age of Ultron Steelbook and our Marvellous ZBOX containing 3 exclusive Marvel items + a Pop! Vinyl!

In addition to the Steelbook and ZBOX release, additional activity will include:

Discounts on all Marvel Blu-ray and DVD
Discount on all in-stock merchandise
Exclusive Marvel T-shirts
(some 24 hours only)
Exclusive Custom Controllers
Marvel Under Armour compression vests
Discounted badges and stickers

Attachments

• marvel1.jpeg
    marvel1.jpeg
    941 KB · Views: 756
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blu78 and dominic
Based on the zavvi page already up, I have a huge suspicion that Marvel Day is going to be hugely dissapointing.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I can't see an option to select what size shirt you want with the Marvel Zbox... is that because there is no shirt with this one?

I can't see an option to select what size shirt you want with the Marvel Zbox... is that because there is no shirt with this one?

Now you have mentioned that I swear I see it written on zavvi that a specially designed t shirt for the Zbox was included. God knows

Now you have mentioned that I swear I see it written on zavvi that a specially designed t shirt for the Zbox was included. God knows
Hmm well it seems to have gone live early, so maybe the option for shirt sizes will appear at midnight (the proper live time). Hopefully the discount code will actually work then too!

T-Shirt sizes haven't been an option for the past few boxes as I remember but they all included a T-Shirt by the looks of it.

T-Shirt sizes haven't been an option for the past few boxes as I remember but they all included a T-Shirt by the looks of it.
The option was definitely there for the first three Zbox's as I bought those, and it was also there for the Retro themed one which I ordered just the other day.

Oh I see it at the top of the op but it obviously means the shirts on sale.

image.jpg

Is that all the amazing offers already live on Zavvi?

If so my fears of Marvel Day's absolute ****ness is realised :(

Just seen it. Lol don't matter now I also got the venom pop I originally had ordered a bit cheaper.
Nice one dude. Hopefully they don't include the Venom Pop inside your Zbox as well lol.

Nice one dude. Hopefully they don't include the Venom Pop inside your Zbox as well lol.

Just my luck. Nah it's pre order date is August. Wouldn't mind a cyclops or a thor included

You say 'event'... I live a sad life I was looking forward to this but it's a lot of **** I was hoping for really cheap pops or something they have taken £1 off them wow :(

Reactions: psychoscot
Status
Not open for further replies.